Search results for query: *

1. Comments: 3.0 Released

Is there any active development going on right now? I haven't checked in on the sub in a while, but there don't seem to have been any updates.
  2. Comments: 3.0 Released

NobunagaZK said:
    Off Topic Question:
    I wanted to start a youtube and twitch account (Kinda already did... YOLO) but I'm now unsure about the names. For both Youtube and Twitch, I use NobunagaZK. But I think it's a bit long now. Should I just address myself as Nobu or use Akaviri (It's from the Elder Scrolls Series), it's Aka(agō) is Greek for Lead (methinks) and Viri is the plural form of Hero in latin.

Nobu's cool, in my opinion. It's got fewer syllables, so it's easier to say.
  3. Comments: 3.0 Released

I wouldn't know anything about that since I'm not a mod author, but I'll take your word for it considering your sig. When I think about it the fans of this mod, at least the ones that post here, generally lean in the direction of "whatever works for the dev" anyway.
  4. Comments: 3.0 Released

I say release what you got and leave room for microfactions to be put in safely. For the people who want it sooner, they get it. For the people that would rather wait for microfactions, they get to wait for microfactions. One side gets what they want, the other isn't any worse for wear because they're still waiting. I'm personally not a fan of large, sparse updates, I've always favored more frequent and minor ones when possible; Not too frequent that people can't get a kingdom up and running before the next save ruining patch comes out, but enough that this waiting game doesn't stretch too long. If the content's ready to be released and we're ready to accept it, I see no reason hold it back. The wait doesn't make the content any better. I mean this for future updates as well.
  5. Comments: 3.0 Released

You got a new computer? Does that mean you can work with some more polys in your character models now?
  6. Comments: 3.0 Released

You can't just add in those things in 3.1? They won't break saves or anything, will they?
  7. Comments: 3.0 Released

speaking of quivers, can something be done about the fact that the tops of the arrows in back-mounted quivers sometimes gets in the way of the camera and reticle when aiming? Regardless of historical accuracy, I think that that warrants some looking at due to game practicality. I dunno, am I the only one bothered by this?
  8. Comments: 3.0 Released

Are you working on better mesh deformation, especially with the arms? Also, how come you're doing the armor as mostly textures on the base model, rather than modeling the actual shapes? I'm no expert on japanese armor, but the torso armor should have its own bulk , rather than fitting perfectly to the body, right? Same with the arms, the armor lacks apparent mass.
  9. Comments: 3.0 Released

challenge him to duel, whoop his ass, gain favor of father, and she's yours whether she likes it or not.
  10. Comments: 3.0 Released

Why do the arms deform like rubber tubes?
  11. Comments: 3.0 Released

I just had a thought; how come none of the villages have any crops? In addition to that, the landscapes around the villages didn't have any mountains or forests nearby.
  12. Comments: 3.0 Released

Would it be possible to replace the mouse cursor with something other than a European pike head?

Also, why are all of the lords pieces of ****? The most amiable ones are martial, while the rest are all evil!
  13. Comments: 3.0 Released

I don't know if this is a bug with gekokujo or in warband, but can you fix the thing where any mission that requires you to capture X amount of Y units automatically frees all of that unit from your prisoners if that quest is cancelled? It lost me five valuable miyoshi mounted retainers
  14. Comments: 3.0 Released

That little sneak moved out on me....ty Hanako.
  15. Comments: 3.0 Released

For some reason, I'm unable to visit a lady. It's about 12 days left before the deadline, but when I go to the city she's in I can't visit her. Sorry if this turns out to be another noob question.
  16. Comments: 3.0 Released

scratch that, what is this "cash" that shows up in reports and differs from wealth?
  17. Comments: 3.0 Released

I logged onto one of my save files that I started fresh at 2.1, and I suddenly have 10k mon. It says I have it, but the game acts as if I have the correct amount of money that I left the save with in my previous playing session. Any idea what's going on?
  18. Comments: 3.0 Released

Anjin Miura said:
    More Japanese-like NPC (geishas etc.) would make a nice addition but, what kind of stuff would they do?

side quests/side stories, romance-able/recruit-able characters, maybe npcs that you can call on for favors when you need money, units, relation with certain characters, information, meetings with VIPs, access to otherwise unreachable or guarded areas, etc. It would be interesting if you had characters who have connections with other characters, who can act like alternative ways to initiate quests or achieve goals. People like peasant heroes, thief leaders who can spare a gang or two, people with connections that hook you up with a meeting with a lord, etc. For that matter, maybe there could be an alternative method to meeting interact-able npcs than the "everyone gather in the local pub" approach. Did people even do that in Japan, all gathering in the bars and inns?
  19. Comments: 3.0 Released

phlpp, would you consider adding more cutscenes? You know, to make things like swearing loyalty, creating your own faction, and meeting important people for the first time more.....dramatic. Also, could you add more features to the towns and villages? Add more npcs that do stuff, instead of just the market, guildmaster/elder, and random npcs that walk around. You know, like maybe famous merchants, geisha, spies, monks, possibly recruitable heroes even? Npcs that make you feel like you're talking to actual characters, instead of signposts with stock dialogue and beneficial functions to an up and coming lord. Not asking for any of this stuff to be added in any time soon, but hoping it'll be added to the planned features list.
Back
Top Bottom