Search results for query: *

1. Marth The Gryphonhearted

MP Medieval New Permanent PK Server + Discord Forum!

Hello Folks, I am here to inform you that a team consisting of some good friends of mine has decided to host a new PK server based in Europe, focused on balanced gameplay instead of role-playing. The server is called [PK]_Premium, and it is accessible for the public 24/7! If you are interested...
  2. Marth The Gryphonhearted

Mod Events on various mods for Napoleonic Wars

Greetings Everyone, I come from the Warband Mod Event community, a community of over 400 people who organise and administer weekly events in various mods for Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars! Our list of mods include: War of 1812, Pike&Shotte, Iron Europe, North and South: First Manassas...
  3. Marth The Gryphonhearted

MP Modern Mod Events & Weekly Iron Europe Event

Greetings Everyone, I come from the Warband Mod Event community, a community of over 400 people who organise and administer weekly events in various Warband mods, including Iron Europe! If you are interested in joining regular events for this awesome mod, our community awaits you! We host...
  4. Marth The Gryphonhearted

MP Musket Era Mod Events

Greetings Everyone, I come from the Warband Mod Event community, a community of over 400 people who organise and administer weekly events in various Warband mods, including North and South: First Manassas! If you are interested in joining regular events for this awesome mod, our community...
  5. Marth The Gryphonhearted

MP Dark Ages Medieval Mod Events

Greetings Everyone, I come from the Warband Mod Event community, a community of over 400 people who organise and administer weekly events in various Warband mods, including Vikingr! If you are interested in joining regular events for this awesome mod, our community awaits you! Our aim is to...
  6. Marth The Gryphonhearted

MP Musket Era Mod Events & Weekly Tuesday Deluge Event

Greetings Everyone, I come from the Warband Mod Event community, a community of over 400 people who organise and administer weekly events in various Warband mods, including The Deluge! If you are interested in joining regular events for this awesome mod, our community awaits you! We have...
  7. Marth The Gryphonhearted

MP Antiquity Mod Events

Greetings Everyone, I come from the Warband Mod Event community, a community of over 400 people who organise and administer weekly events in various Warband mods, including Mount&Gladius! If you are interested in joining regular events for this awesome mod, our community awaits you! Our aim is...
  8. Marth The Gryphonhearted

MP Antiquity Mod Events

Greetings Everyone, I come from the Warband Mod Event community, a community of over 400 people who organise and administer weekly events in various Warband mods, including Rome at War! If you are interested in joining regular events for this awesome mod, our community awaits you! Our aim is...
  9. Marth The Gryphonhearted

Mod Events

Greetings Everyone, I come from the Warband Mod Event community, a community of over 400 people who organise and administer weekly events in various Warband mods. We currently have weekly events in Iron Europe, The Deluge, Bear Force II and Red&Blue: 1936. In addition, our community votes from...
  10. Marth The Gryphonhearted

MP Musket Era BATTLE OF BERESTECHKO 1651 - Historical event for M&B Warband: The Deluge mod (2022. 06. 11.)

Greetings folks! I am here once again to announce the first historical Deluge event of this year, the Battle of Berestechko! DATE OF EVENT: Saturday June 11th, 2022., 18:00 / 6 p.m. BST - British Summer Time (19:00 / 7 p.m. CEST - Central European Summer Time) PLACE OF EVENT: A 200-slot...
  11. Marth The Gryphonhearted

MP Musket Era SIEGE OF BUDA 1686 – HISTORICAL EVENT FOR M&B WARBAND: THE DELUGE MOD (2021. 07. 23.)

The following historical Deluge event will be a semi-historical recreation of the 1686 Siege of Buda. Historically, the siege lasted for 2 months and was fought between the following combatants: 1. The forces of the Holy League, a combined army of nearly all European nations (Most states of the...
  12. Marth The Gryphonhearted

[The Fifth Deluge League] Announcement

Announcement Welcome to the official announcement post of the Fifth Deluge League (Liga V The Deluge)! We are pleased to return to this old league after a long wait, with an ever so strong and prospering Deluge community. The official site of the Fifth Deluge League is a Discord server, which...
  13. Marth The Gryphonhearted

New Multi-Clan Battle Events on the SI Server on Saturdays

Greetings everyone, I would like to inform all of you that, despite many people thinking that the Deluge mod is dead, a team of diligent people have been trying to revive it by organizing some new events and leagues. One such event is the multi-clan battle event I am advertising here, for which...
  14. Marth The Gryphonhearted

[Siege Event 2017] Maps and schedule for the multi-clan-war event

So at this point everything is prepared for the siege event. I'll hereby post the scheduled maps and the factions for both days of the multi-clan-war event. Day 1: Map 1 (op. 38): Disneyland (made by Marth) - Cossack Hetmanate VS Kingdom of Sweden https://imgur.com/a/RaXX9 Map 2 (op. 22)...
  15. Marth The Gryphonhearted

[Siege Event 2017] Teams

So as we stand now, with 7 clans having applied, the event will be held on one server only, and we are going to try to fit in all the players that we can into the 64-slot server. For now, the teams will be divided in this way: Team 1: The Ancient Heroes Win or Win Cudzoziemski Autorament...
  16. Marth The Gryphonhearted

[Siege Event 2017] Applications

This is the Application Thread for the 2017 "Heroes of Today" Siege Event of Mount&Blade: With Fire and Sword. Each team or clan which wants to participate in the event may apply down below, by filling in the following application form: Name of the team or clan: Tag or the team or clan: Name...
  17. Marth The Gryphonhearted

[Siege Event 2017] Introducing the 2017 "Heroes of Today" Siege Event!

To all the active and inactive players of Mount&Blade: With Fire and Sword, I am granted a wonderful opportunity to hereby announce to you The 2017 "Heroes of Today" Siege Event in With Fire and Sword! After a year of break, the time to do the community's annual Christmas/Winter siege event...
  18. Marth The Gryphonhearted

[MML] Matador Memorial League - Maps

The following maps are going to be featured as playable maps in the Matador Memorial League (MML): Note that the maps are going to be featured on the 3 league servers in this exact order, starting by Custom Scene 1 and ending with Custom Scene 16. 1. Fort Tavaron (Made by Marth; From...
  19. Marth The Gryphonhearted

[MML] Matador Memorial League - Rules

RULES: Application rules: - Any active/inactive clan from any Mount&Blade game can apply for the MML. Obviously all matches will be done in With Fire and Sword but this does not mean we are excluding Warband and NW clans from applying. - An applying clan needs to fill an application form...
  20. Marth The Gryphonhearted

[MML] Matador Memorial League - Applications

This is the applications section of the Matador Memorial League (MML) for Mount&Blade: With Fire and Sword. Clans can either apply here down below, or on the official website (https://mmlwfas.eu/Sign_up). Note that after a clan has applied, they have to make a comment about their members with...
Back
Top Bottom