Search results for query: *

1. Marth The Gryphonhearted

MP Medieval New Permanent PK Server + Discord Forum!

Hello Folks, I am here to inform you that a team consisting of some good friends of mine has decided to host a new PK server based in Europe, focused on balanced gameplay instead of role-playing. The server is called [PK]_Premium, and it is accessible for the public 24/7! If you are interested...
  2. Marth The Gryphonhearted

Mod Events on various mods for Napoleonic Wars

Greetings Everyone, I come from the Warband Mod Event community, a community of over 400 people who organise and administer weekly events in various mods for Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars! Our list of mods include: War of 1812, Pike&Shotte, Iron Europe, North and South: First Manassas...
  3. Marth The Gryphonhearted

MP Modern Mod Events & Weekly Iron Europe Event

Greetings Everyone, I come from the Warband Mod Event community, a community of over 400 people who organise and administer weekly events in various Warband mods, including Iron Europe! If you are interested in joining regular events for this awesome mod, our community awaits you! We host...
  4. Marth The Gryphonhearted

MP Musket Era Mod Events

Greetings Everyone, I come from the Warband Mod Event community, a community of over 400 people who organise and administer weekly events in various Warband mods, including North and South: First Manassas! If you are interested in joining regular events for this awesome mod, our community...
  5. Marth The Gryphonhearted

MP Dark Ages Medieval Mod Events

Greetings Everyone, I come from the Warband Mod Event community, a community of over 400 people who organise and administer weekly events in various Warband mods, including Vikingr! If you are interested in joining regular events for this awesome mod, our community awaits you! Our aim is to...
  6. Marth The Gryphonhearted

MP Musket Era Mod Events & Weekly Tuesday Deluge Event

Greetings Everyone, I come from the Warband Mod Event community, a community of over 400 people who organise and administer weekly events in various Warband mods, including The Deluge! If you are interested in joining regular events for this awesome mod, our community awaits you! We have...
  7. Marth The Gryphonhearted

MP Antiquity Mod Events

Greetings Everyone, I come from the Warband Mod Event community, a community of over 400 people who organise and administer weekly events in various Warband mods, including Mount&Gladius! If you are interested in joining regular events for this awesome mod, our community awaits you! Our aim is...
  8. Marth The Gryphonhearted

MP Antiquity Mod Events

Greetings Everyone, I come from the Warband Mod Event community, a community of over 400 people who organise and administer weekly events in various Warband mods, including Rome at War! If you are interested in joining regular events for this awesome mod, our community awaits you! Our aim is...
  9. Marth The Gryphonhearted

Mod Events

Greetings Everyone, I come from the Warband Mod Event community, a community of over 400 people who organise and administer weekly events in various Warband mods. We currently have weekly events in Iron Europe, The Deluge, Bear Force II and Red&Blue: 1936. In addition, our community votes from...
  10. Marth The Gryphonhearted

MP Musket Era BATTLE OF BERESTECHKO 1651 - Historical event for M&B Warband: The Deluge mod (2022. 06. 11.)

• Nom du clan/régiment, avec tag de joueur : IVe_(reg)_(rank)_(name) / IVi_9e_Sap_Calradien66
    • Bannière de clan/régiment (facultatif) : X
    • Contingent(s) au choix :CRI/3.
    • Lien du profil Steam des leaders : vous l'avez
    Alright, accepted!
  11. Marth The Gryphonhearted

MP Musket Era BATTLE OF BERESTECHKO 1651 - Historical event for M&B Warband: The Deluge mod (2022. 06. 11.)

-Name of clan/regiment, with player tag: Dragons, [Dragons][rank]name

-Clan/regiment banner (optional): Cossack on a yellow background

-Contingent(s) of choice: COS/8. Uman Regiment of Colonel Yosip Glukh (8-12 Infantrymen, 1 Officer, 1 Standard Bearer)

-Leaders’ Steam profile link:
    Accepted as well :grin:
  12. Marth The Gryphonhearted

Name of clan/regiment, with player tag: 8. Brandenburgisches Infanterie - Regiment, 8th_rank_name
    Clan/regiment banner (optional): Gotland
    Contingent(s) of choice: POL/10. Troop of Duke Bogusław Radziwiłł (7-12 Foreign Musketeers, 1 Officer, 1 Standard Bearer)
    Leaders’ Steam profile link: Simka & Timitix
    Accepted, thank you for coming!
  13. Marth The Gryphonhearted

• Name of clan/regiment, with player tag: IIIYenC_Rank_Name
    • Clan/regiment banner (optional): X
    • Contingent(s) of choice: COS/2
    • Leaders’ Steam profile link: You have it
    Epic, accepted :grin:
  14. Marth The Gryphonhearted

• Name of clan/regiment, with player tag: Latające Jamniki, LJ
    • Clan/regiment banner (optional): -
    • Contingent(s) of choice: POL/6. Artillery Troop of Jerzy Otwinowski (4-8 Engineers, 1 Officer)
    • Leaders’ Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/jakubasd/
    Awesome, glad to have you guys here as well :smile:
  15. Marth The Gryphonhearted

Nombre del clan/regimiento, con etiqueta de jugador: 75e Ejército Español 75e_ART_R_OF_Ten_Candelario

Estandarte de clan/regimiento (opcional): Burgundy Cross

Contingente(s) de elección: POL/9

Enlace del perfil de Steam de los líderes: [insertar enlace aquí]: https://steamcommunity.com/id/CondeRojo/ https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198912490399/
    Since Poland only has one artillery troop left, I'll accept you guys as well! :smile:
  16. Marth The Gryphonhearted

• Name of clan/regiment, with player tag: The High Companions, THC_
    • Clan/regiment banner (optional): -
    • Contingent(s) of choice: COS/6. Artillery Troop of Colonel Tymofy Nosach (4-8 Engineers, 1 Officer)
    • Leaders’ Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/chiefneyth/
    Eyyy we have THC! Accepted, good to see you folks :grin:
  17. Marth The Gryphonhearted

Accepted, thank you for joining ^^
  18. Marth The Gryphonhearted

Accepted as well :smile:
  19. Marth The Gryphonhearted

• Name of clan/regiment, with player tag: [L-G]Preobraz - [L-G]Preobraz_Nams_Plk
    • Clan/regiment banner (optional): Wrotslaw
    • Contingent(s) of choice: COS/3. Pereyaslav Regiment of Colonel Fedir Loboda (10-15 Infantrymen, 1 Officer, 1 Standard Bearer)
    • Leaders’ Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/usc98
    Accepted, thank you for joining! :smile:
  20. Marth The Gryphonhearted

• Name of clan/regiment, with player tag: Landsknecht
    • Clan/regiment banner (optional): Lucky Dogs banner
    • Contingent(s) of choice: COS/4. Kropyvna Regiment of Colonel Filon Dzhelaily (7-15 Rezuns, 1 Officer, 1 Standard Bearer)
    • Leaders’ Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/RagnarrJarlJomsborg/
    Accepted, Herzlich Willkommen! :grin:
Back
Top Bottom