Search results for query: *

• Users: mercury19
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. [concept/WIP?] OSP code-kit installer

Ok so I made this post earlier today: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,325102.msg8668213.html#new And as I mention there, I had an idea but its way beyond the scope of my abilities/knowledge. However, in trying to execute that idea anyway, I had a new, simpler idea that would...
  2. WRECKER: a tool for hassle-free WRECK integration!

First and foremost, this is a tool to be used with W.R.E.C.K. If you don't know what that is, you should definitely check it out here. In short, "W.R.E.C.K. is designed as replacement for the module system compiler provided by Taleworlds, providing drastically improved performance, enhanced...
  3. Moved to Q&A

EDIT: I decided to move this to the Q&A thread. If a mod could delete this that would be great, I'd rather not clutter up the board too much. Sorry for the trouble!
  4. divide by 0 error?

So I get the feeling this is long dead but I pulled out the 1.51 modmerger version anyway and I'm getting a divide by 0 error when using the mod. It only seems to be active if I'm enlisted. It's in the Native "calculate_castle_prosperities_by_using_its_villages" script, presumably the line...
  5. Mod-mergering diplomacy

This is a stupid idea, but I was vaguely considering trying to modmerger-ify the latest diplomacy (the one for 1.168) and I was wondering if anyone could advise me on the feasibility of this?obviously its a massive project and totally unnecessary given the availability of multiple source codes...
  6. Splitting faction's lords - Fixed, Tutorial on post post #4

So I'm working on a personal project that involves adding 5 extra factions. I'm carving them out of the current factions, with 2 cities per faction. I've managed to create the cultures and assign the towns and such, but I'm running into trouble with the lords. Namely, that families are getting...
  7. OSP Kit QoL [Modmerger] Single Screen Character Creation for Native-Update 8/21/16!

So I created a single screen character creation kit. Like the one from floris, but more native compatible. Downloads: http://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade/mods/5939/? Pictures are also there, as well as a proof of concept video. Description: It's a single screen character creation. Rather...
  8. Character Creation Screens

So I've been working on a modpack sort of thing wit modmerger recently, the idea being little to know source code editing. I've been having mixed amounts of success, but I do have a working version at the moment. I originally started this intending to use the floris modpack as a base, but I...
  9. Implementing Floris things in my own mod

The Original Post: I have spoilered my original post because the problem has changed slightly. As in I got modmerger to work. So now the question is can I use the character creation page as a stand alone modmerger kit? Or will it only work with the rest of Floris? Any help is appreciated...
  10. Smaller Party Sizes?

So I know most people want bigger party sized to contend with the large parties of kings/bandit lords/etc., but I've found that battles like this are extremely long and tedious. I mean, having a raging stampede of 200 horseman is great, but trying to fight through a 250+ v 500+ battle sucks...
  11. massive get_object failure

So yesterday I decided I would hop back on perisno for a little while. I opened it up and when it got to the loading screen and started loading the INI file, it gave me a get_object failed for texture... error. I have the RGL log for details further down. I have since reinstalled both the game...
  12. Horses: text vs modSYS

Greetings. I am mercury19. I am a full on newbie modder. I've just started my first project, which I plan on releasing some day. I've managed to get the MS working, which I tested with a few basic changes and dunde's dynamic troop trees. As I went to start editing troops, I realized that there...
Back
Top Bottom