Search results for query: *

• Users: habeo123
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. habeo123

Started streaming

I came back from the depth of hell, and now started streaming a little bit of me playing the game. Normal gameplay from an ex developer so there might be some interesting stuffs. (not guanrateed). I'm just streaming for fun so please don't throw rocks at me.
  2. habeo123

A path with the D'shar

Recently I played PoP again. As I'm always fascinated by D'shar faction I play as its vassal, again. It is almost 400 days in, I have about 100+ Bladesmen and 15+ Blademasters. Here is where the fun factor lies: You can win a battle with just massing Bladesmen, in any circumstances with losses...
  3. habeo123

Bug Report [Version 0.7]

Here you can report about any bugs or error  for version 0.7. Read post 2 if you encounter crashes Current Bugs - Race bug - Black Rhinos are not spawning in/giving a script error Fixed: - Fire bow removed from merchandise - No nobility status - Perisno Ruins typo - Dreaded One recruiting...
  4. habeo123

0.7 Sneak Peak

Bancheis was permitted by Developer team to stream beta 0.7 0.7 will be released soon, however his version is by far not the final. But it's close and all main features are completed. Come have a look at his twitch channel.
  5. habeo123

Share your progress (genuine game)

So I've been playing Drahara style, mostly Drahara and Hakkon recruits. Hakkon Sharpshooter and Drahara Sanstormer - Veteran Spearman. And surprisingly enough early game actually went pretty well. even without save scumming. Entering mid game which is right now at day 130 I have Bulgan after a...
  6. habeo123

[Discussion] Starting Bonus

So I made a change to the starting bonus. The starting bonus now is higher with whatever choices you make, but my question for the development of Perisno is: -Is the bonus balanced yet, do players get too much from making those choices? -What choices is obsolete, or impractical, or just simply...
  7. habeo123

[Guide] Guide to Perisno.

HI everyone, I'm habeo, in charged of Perisno game testing. That's why I'm confident that what I posted below will help you one way or another, but is not required to enjoy the game in your own way. A BASIC LOOK AT THE CONCEPT OF THE MOD Perisno is a hard mod for new players of Warband, but by...
  8. habeo123

[Poll] More chance to get ambushed or not?

Do you guys want more chance to get ambushed? Do you want to get ambushed by something like Assassin and be all buthurt about it later, just because you are hogging like 200k gold?
  9. habeo123

Something I added for more fun and mayhem

I added a few native faction elite troops, just for pure fun and mayhem. Yes right now they're a bit OP, but both the player and AI won't get their hand on too many of them. Swadia: Knight of the King, knighted by King Harlaus himself for their valor and honor, they are the most elite force of...
  10. habeo123

What does Import/Export companions do?

I saw options in the camp menu about exporting-importing companion, but what is it exactly about. I haven't tried it because I don't want to mess anything up.
  11. habeo123

Size matters?

Does size matter. Do you prefer a small skirmish combat-like gameplay or huge laggy buggy battle of human centipede blob? From my experience, I prefer a 250 size battle, not too big but not small either so I can set up most of my troop types to actually make a strategy work. I know most people...
  12. habeo123

Power of a polearmer

So in my newest game, I was lucky enough to retrieve 3 qualies in a row from boris, maltise and kjuda. I had this weird moment when I sit there thinking about what to use them on other than elixirs. In the end, I chose to get the ruby glaive, the absolute polearm of the game ( I was 200 on...
Back
Top Bottom