Search results for query: *

1. habeo123

Village improvements

You can't. Fief improvement is modded by Perisno, whereas your linked post refer to vanilla text file.
  2. habeo123

How to form a alliance?

No problem  :grin:
  3. habeo123

How to form a alliance?

did you put your wife or a companion as minister? If you only use a generic NPC as minister such options won't be there.
  4. habeo123

Let's Play - Prophesy of Pendor - Mettenheim Style!

Sad fact though, the "suppose" best throwing spear, The Great Gaflak is so bad. Its damage doesn't match up for it only usage so I have to use 1h weapon instead. If only the dev would put some kind of Rune throwing weapon in the game. Or at least an unique one, with good utility.
  5. habeo123

How to form a alliance?

First you need to be at peace with a Kingdom. Then you need to be in a Trade agreement with that kingdom. After that you can form alliance. That how it is suppose to happen. I haven't played around it for a long time though so that's all I can tell.
  6. habeo123

All Infantry Army Tips

If there is one way to put Forlon Hope into the game, it should be available from 2 conditions: 20+ relation with Mettenheim, Fred in party. Ofcourse it also takes a cabbage. They become an actual Knighthood Order for the player.
  7. habeo123

All Infantry Army Tips

Just saying but Mettenheim Avonteurer is pretty cool. They can upgrade to Hauptmann at best I think.
  8. habeo123

Best EQ for yourself, companions and CKO - discusion.

Havathang and Duskfall, straight up the single best weapon setup in the game.
  9. habeo123

All Infantry Army Tips

Hire Highlanders, upgrade them into Rav Highlander. Easiest early obtainable mid tier infantry by far.
  10. habeo123

Let's Play - Prophesy of Pendor - Mettenheim Style!

In honor of your ballsy playstyle, I made a character using throwing weapons. Not as balsy but hey it's something.
  11. habeo123

Small bug

Diplomacy modification leads to awkward lady man. They are referred to as lady because technically they didn't get changed to another faction by the game's trigger but rather forced to by another script. Ended up not a lord, not a lady, just a tran. It shouldn't affect any gameplay though, just one less lord on the map.
  12. habeo123

Permanent Crashes

The game itself can't handle both heavy scripting and texture loading on an instant. Try not using HDR mode, lower all settings, no shadow, minimum tree distance and details. Basically make MnB as primitive as possible and see it its working.
  13. habeo123

Everything kills me

You can't play Perisno the same way you play Native.
  14. habeo123

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Hanikura said:
    to my previous question, about small battle scenes (generated battle maps) .
    I could not wait till patches :grin: , and finally found a way to increase the size of these scenes.
    So, just in case someone also wondered how to do it 

everything you need is stored in Scene.Txt file (backup it before editing, game will not load if you mess something) 

There are lines in that file, with text like this
    "outer_terrain_plain
    scn_random_scene_snow random_scene_snow" and so on. (for plain, desert etc)

And there is long code in each section, that looks like this  : "0x0000000229602800000c371200003efe00004b34000059be"
    (  mb it will be different for you)
    You can change it with the help of this nice code generator http://mbcommands.ollclan.eu/terrain/  (increasing x and y size)

For some reason it does not work with forest maps code copied from scene.txt , so i had to find out which symbols and numbers in this long code are responsible specifically for size , and changed only them.

Note - increasing size of a map will make loading slower and might lower FPS (esp. sceness with a lot of trees and so on)
    Not recommended on mid to low end PC, and some higher PC even. It will cause FPS drop. You might have noticed that plantation in Perisno is thicker than Native and that could be troublesome, even more for huge battle.
  15. habeo123

The Zann slightly bugged.

The spawn is Onishi with tons of Samurais.
  16. habeo123

Started streaming

Sorry for not streaming these days, I'm focusing on the modding a bit more. Hopefully I can stream tomorrow for anyone who is interested.
  17. habeo123

Discussion + Suggestions

Orc is too mainstream.
  18. habeo123

Elite units

They are like topings of a cake. It adds extra flavours.
  19. habeo123

Media/Screenshots

http://www.nationstates.net/region=perisno
    whoever made this, its pretty awesome.
  20. habeo123

Started streaming

Yes I also notice that the initialize_aristocracy script was weirdly not working.
    The wounded army for the main party is reasonable but it seems to affect perfectly normal NPC parties as well as you have seen parties with 0.0 speed in the video. There should be a compromise for this problem because it's still a nice feature to have.
Back
Top Bottom