Search results for query: *

1. [Clan] Hyrule Knights [Hyrule]

Viel Glück, wir werden uns sicherlich auf den Schlachtfeld wiedersehen, alte Gefährten. :smile:
  2. The M&B MP 'feel' from a veteran

I complete agree with you! I feel it dude, from Mount and Blade Veteran to another.
  3. Multiplayer Community Is Dead

Brazil El Tristan said:
    Well I got into the game in 2014... After 3k hours spent in it I decided to slowly leave it for Mercenaries mod (warband) simply because It's more populated. The game is still played , not as much in public as in tournaments. There are still leagues starting and finishing from time to time. But mostly the best players amd the ones who used to host events are leaving simply cuz the game has no newbies that can become good players and populate the servers. Nowadays you can just find few "real" players on public servers (included me sometimes) amd ONLY cringy ego kids insulting in polish or trash UA teamkillers

No newbies is just not true! It give not many but zero is just a lie. The big problem from wfas was always the game himself with the bugs and not working things and the toxic MP Community.
    Talewords and the other Devs from Wfas just never care really for this game.
    The Community get from year to year more to egoism, hate, and arrogance...whatever on the EoA Servers are play enough people If we are there too with some men.
    But is true that the servers are not more so full like ago some years but If everyone just go away then it will not change ^^ so or so in trust all people just wait for Bannerlord.
  4. WFaS Update?

lol. thea last update for wfas was on 23.02.2015! a update for the chinise translation...Taleworlds give wfas never a real chance.
    I dont know from where do you hear so things, but this will be never come....
  5. Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord

Ist Taleworlds dieses Jahr gar nicht auf den PC Gamer Weekend in London am Start so wie die letzten Jahre ?
    Hatte eigentlich gehofft das sie da mal wieder mehr zeigen oder sagen zu Bannerlord als es in den letzten Monaten der Fall war. Die wöchentlichen Blogs sind zwar ganz nett aber der große Wurf ist das auch nicht.
  6. [MBCL] Streaming & Recording

CHoHu vs HoFL Week 4 Match. Only 4 Months to late xD I still have 3 more Leaguematches from CHoHu and I will bring then on youtube in the next weeks/months!

https://youtu.be/hXaDpOBDj4c
  7. [MBCL] Streaming & Recording

Here is the Week 3 match between CHoHu and Grandturk

https://youtu.be/8fZcLASD_-w
  8. [MBCL] Team Roster & Substitutions

HKP said:
    He does xDDDDDD  :fruity: :fruity: :fruity: :facepalm:

Oh lol :grin: you have right xD well im for Dag must be under control too :grin:.
  9. [MBCL] Team Roster & Substitutions

AK_DAG said:
    Azorek, I have evidence.

About yourself ? I mean if you would play in this league I think  you get under control too xD
  10. [MBCL] Week 3

I just hope Greed see his chance for himself. In the Warband "streamingbusiness" he have concurrence, in wfas he have right now a market share from 100% and there he can get maybe  viewers who also watch some of his warband streams.
  11. [MBCL] Week 3

Namakan said:
    Just as a reminder: If you want your matches streamed, be sure to post date and time here asap! :party:

You mean like last week, where Greed us all give to indirect du understand that he Wfas matches on weekend doesnt care because then he have many warbandmatches to stream...?
  12. [MBCL] Week 2

Dominique19 said:
    Flags gives only more chance for win but it's all about skill. If you are talking about "one-side flags" marketplace has it too. If your team will group up under the flag on left site to town hall, enemy don't have chance to get there before flags will hang up. Of course, trenches have 2 flags like this, but I'm just saying that there is no map without "one-side flags". Anyway it's your league, your rules, do as u wish. This mod may be for me but I don't see need for it.

BTW. Jubeg, don't double posting.

Sorry but this is complete stupid. The most flagspawns are complete unfair on the most maps in this Game and this is/was the biggest problem in the game since always.
  13. [MBCL] Streaming & Recording

Here is my Video from the Week 1 Match CHoHu vs MEUWT.

https://youtu.be/YVpq3ODYpu4

Btw keep up the good work Greed! Was a nice livestream!
  14. [MBCL] Streaming & Recording

Greedalicious said:
    Interested in streaming some of these matches, anyone have the streamer mod handy?  :ohdear:

That would be very cool. :grin:
  15. [MBCL] Team Roster & Substitutions

TEAM: CHoHu
    ADDITION:
    NAME: SuperPauko ID: 488664

feel you how super this ID is ? :3
  16. Battle of Bucharest 2017 - Finals Format and Information

It was a great Tournament! Please more :grin:
  17. Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord

Namakan said:
    Gab es eigentlich, das Replay-Feature mal ausgenommen, schon irgendwas zum MP?

Das würde mich auch interessieren, ich selbst habe aber bisher nichts weiteres zum MP mitbekommen.
  18. Chorągiew Husarska

yes for the Dzikiepola CHoHu come always back, but now is the dzikiepola season end, im not sure how active we are now bu im hope that we will not get complete official inactive. But for more informations ask Dominique :grin:
  19. Chorągiew Husarska

lol seba we are not inactive^^
Back
Top Bottom