Amazing work, wish you the best !!!
  2. Clikenforce

? Tournoi Duel Francophone? TDF - Vainqueur Kazu

Nom du joueur : Clikenforce
    lien steam : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063037220/
    Choix de l'arme: épée + bouclier
  3. Clikenforce

Duel Server Information

Hi, how do i get the password i'm interested in some duelling.
    read the forum rules I'm sure you'll find it
  4. Clikenforce

2e Léger - Ordre de l'Hermine

très sympa de revoir des noms de camarades, j'espère que vous allez bien les amis!

Bonne chance même si vous savez ce que vous faites !
  5. Clikenforce

Vos avis personnels sur le multi

Bonjour à tous, Avant toute chose, j'espère que tout le monde va bien en cette période inédite pour ne pas dire troublée. Je me présente, je m'appelle Clikenforce, mon pseudo est rincé mais j'aime beaucoup mount and blade. J'étais donc très impatient de voir Bannerlord sortir, fruit d'un long...
  6. Clikenforce

Lets have an actual, civil, class balance discussion.

Concerning cavalry; I would like to point out that stopping them is not the hardest thing to do with a spear. However, what I find is OP is the tankiness of horses, regardless of their faction, and if they have armor or not.

I often play with the TZ0 clan, which is composed of a lot of warband & NW veterans. On multiple occasions a heavy cav is stunned by a spear, and surrounded by speared infantry, shot with arrows and poked with more spears: the cav easily makes a swift exit after being stunned and the horse is still mid-to-high health.

There are many strategies to counter cav spam and whatnot, I'm not complaining about that. The gold-price of playing heavy cav is also an entirely different subject which should also be adressed. But right now, if we could at least either nerf the horse's hp, or buffer the spears and reduce pokes from a spear off a stunned horse, that would be grand
  7. Clikenforce

NW Completed 57e Saturday Linebattle : "The Clash of Nations"

THE 57e SATURDAY LINEBATTLE : "The Clash Of Nations" The 57e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne is organising it's first very own event. The objective is simple: Team up with regiments of your country, and beat the ennemy in a Linebattle ! The 57e is proud to announce, that this will be a weekly...
Back
Top Bottom