Search results for query: *

• Users: Merentha
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. MOVED: Added more units

This topic has been moved to The Pioneer's Guild - Mods Under Construction. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=106125.0 
  2. MOVED: Select your Government

This topic has been moved to Fun Stuff. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=101588.0
  3. NPC Interaction guide (v 1.00 +)

Courtesy of Kaeldragor: Copy and pasted from Kaeldragor's thread.
  4. Starting character stats (.95x) (Tradjik & Espressokuppi)

For male characters: =========================================== MOUNT&BLADE 0.950B STARTING CHOICES GUIDE | =========================================== BY TRADJIK | ============ After making 20+ ****ty characters and not being able to find a guide to what the different choices do in the...
  5. Re: The Joker

I do not agree.  I find the cartoon voiced by Mark Hamill to be superior. 
  6. Sweeney Todd

Well, its essentially the best musical I've ever seen.  Its not often that you get a tale about a barber (played by Depp) murdering his clients while his landlady processes the bodies into meat pies, and its even rarer that its a comedy.  Admittedly, a sick comedy, and some in the audience were...
  7. Achtung achtung!

We are cracking down on the very irritating habit people are getting into: quoting people's posts they agree with and adding only an arrow, at "+1", "I agree", or similar.  This is a forum, not a poll.  We do not need to know what each and every member feels.  If they do not have anything to...
  8. Fief upgrade (maybe reading) speeds

A minor suggestion only.  Currently, at engineer skill ten, it takes 103 days for the village fiefs to upgrade even one aspect of the fief.  I know that makes sense realistically, but from a gameplay point of view, its quite excessive.  Likewise, the time it takes to read a book is far too long...
  9. Humans vs Zombies

Right, a few of you may remember this from last year.  Twice a year, my campus runs a game of Humans vs Zombies, which is fundamentally a giant game of tag.  Since I received two PMs asking about whether I'd be playing again, I figured I'd write up a thread and report every so often on the...
  10. Zero 7

I've had this band recommended to me, can anyone more familiar with them comment?
  11. Jerry Falwell is dead. Anyone want a party?

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/05/15/jerry.falwell.ap/index.html  For those who don't know, Falwell is one of  the three (and debatably the most) most influential fundamentalist evangelicals in the United States.  The rise of Christian conservatism as a political movement can be directly laid at...
  12. Massive uncommon slowdown

Well, given that I've had no problems running this before, and that I have utilized most of the optimization tricks, its odd to be posting here.  Anyway, on this computer I was running .751 tLD with 150 battlesize, with about 30 fps.  I updated to .808, achieving about the same results.  Now...
  13. Starcraft help

Alright, here's my deal.  Someone I consistently play against has a favorite tactic of rushing Dark Templar right off the bat.  I'm terran, what's the best way to counter this?  I've tried a counter vulture rush, but that really just comes down to the map.
  14. Beyond the Red Line demo-kickass space flight sim

So, for those of you who play Freespace2, this will be excellent.  Essentially, BtRL is a complete conversion of FS2 to a BattleStar Galactica setting, and they have released a demo.  No, this is not an April Fool's joke, for what its worth.  The gameplay is excellent, as you'd expect from FS2...
  15. Switzerland invades Liechtenstein

In quite possibly Switzerland's only offensive military action this century, they accidentally invaded Liechtenstein.  Liechtenstein, with a population of 34,000, has no standing army or national guard.  In times of crisis, it has a treaty with Switzerland that makes the Swiss army responsible...
  16. ASOIAF on HBO!

:shock: http://www.chud.com/index.php?type=thud&id=8544 Its on variety as well! http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117957532.html?categoryid=14&cs=1 Hells mutha****in' yeah!  Edit:  If you don't know, asoiaf is one of the best damn fantasy series out there.
  17. Children of Men

I just came back from seeing this movie, and damn is it fine.  It's easily made it high onto my list of favorite films, though I don't quite know if I really like the ending, or wish it had ended about 15 seconds earlier. Anyway, thoughts?  If you haven't seen it yet, do so.  Incredible films/ 
  18. Getting music on to cellphones

Well, this forum is full of tech-savvy people I trust, so I figured I'd ask this here.  How would I go about getting a song from my computer (either .midi or not) to my cellphone in such a way as to be able to use it as a ringtone?
  19. Padded cloth woes

So...maybe it is only my poor luck, but is anyone else not finding padded cloth at all?  I have searched each town a total of eight times and found no padded cloth necessary for me to get Marnid in the party.  Is anyone else having this problem at all?
  20. Who's online list

I have recently found it useful to look at the "who's online" list, as well as the more detailed list of people's activities.  However, it can be frustrating to wade through the large amount of guests who are listed in order of their last click.  Since no one cares about what guests are doing...
Back
Top Bottom