Search results for query: *

1. Von Krieglitz

WB Recherche testeurs et assistance pour un mod sur warhammer

Une nouvelle version de mon mod est téléchargeable ici : http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1695 Ce mod se déroule dans le monde de Warhammer, dans les Principautés Frontalières. Il est avant tout tournés sur les conflits entre des principautés humaines. Je ne suis pas totallement...
  2. Von Krieglitz

Tilting helm

Congratulation for your mod, and awesome job for the tilting helm! I was searching for years for beautiful jousting helmets, these ones are superbe! Who is the author? Also: 1140 items? I was thinking that the item list was limited to 915? the limit is higher in Warband?
  3. Von Krieglitz

B Tutorial 3D Tutorial for heraldic armors, and mini-mod for testing some of them

I have received countless* PMs about my way to do heraldic armors, and after a quick search in the Forge board, I haven't discovered any tutorial about the way to build heraldic armors. So I have decided to do this tutorial. Precision: I'm far to be a good modder, and hang me if I know anything...
  4. Von Krieglitz

How to obtain pythonic source from a mod build without module system?

After unsuccessful research, I have to beg to wiser modder for their knowledge... But first of all, I need to explain my problem. I laboriously modding since one year. I have performed a relatively nice mod in modifying the txt files directly, because I was too stupid to understand why the...
  5. Von Krieglitz

WB Nouveau Mod Warhammer : Border Princes 2522

Bonjour à tous, j'ai réalisé un petit mod pour Warhammer, pour mon usage personnel tout d'abord. Le mod vous permet de jouer un Capitaine Mercenaire dans les Principautés Frontalières, en 2522. Pas d'Orques ni d'Hommes Bêtes (mes capacités de modder sont limitées!) mais vous pourrez croiser des...
Back
Top Bottom