Search results for query: *

1. RonZo51

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Can i ask where the source code link is located? I think i only found it for the original mount and blade. I love this mod and would like to modify it for my personal use:grin:
  2. RonZo51

The Ultimate Introduction to Modding | Starting out? Read this!

Is it possible to modify already finished mod like ''Sword of damocles warlords''. I wish to modify that mod for my personal use. My problem is that when i run build_module it changes all the mod files to native so i can't access the mods files.
  3. RonZo51

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

tyrusaran said:
    RonZo51 said:
    Help! I'm stuck in the quest beyond the wall. What am i supposed to do when i explore Whitree?

basically you talk to everyone and find the hidden/burried chest. after it says you have explored everything you can tab out.

Can't find the chest! Have anybody found it?
  4. RonZo51

Help! I'm stuck in the quest beyond the wall. What am i supposed to do when i explore Whitree?
  5. RonZo51

First of all i want to say that i absolutely love this mod but is there any way to change my player icon to 3 horses? I know you can do it in the simple_triggers.txt but as soon as i move on the map it changes it back to normal. Would appreciate if someone knows how. :grin:
  6. RonZo51

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

This is my favorite mod but it bothers me how factions goes war with each others. They always team up and one team end up winning and never declare war with each other. Is there anyway to change this to normal?
  7. RonZo51

->Sword of Damocles: Warlords | Download Here!<-

I have a problem with the mod! After about 40 days every faction make truce with each other and that leads to trade agreement and that leads to alliance. The problem is that every faction are in alliance with 5 other faction and at war with the rest of them. So finally its 6 factions vs 6 factions and they are at war all the time and can't go war with each others cause when the alliance stops they make a new one. This is a problem cause i like to play as nords and if they are in alliance with rhodoks and adens they can't do anything in rest of the game and this happens with other factions too. This happens every single time. Is this a bug or what? This is the only problem i have found in this mod. Can i do anything???
Back
Top Bottom