Search results for query: *

1. Roy1012

You need to start giving more money for TDM/Siege. No one plays ranked anymore

Do Devs even read this thread anymore? Are they even working in multiplayer even? Lmao this is completely dead, player - dev conversation doesn't exist anymoee
    It’s dead.
  2. Roy1012

MP Native Persistent Empires

The mod hit 450 players on NA

3. Roy1012

Make captain/skirm mode great again (console)

The reason you think the game is dead is because no one likes 2v2
    No the reason he thinks the game is dead is because it’s dead. Look at this subforum lol, it’s averaging like 2 or 3 posts per day. That’s sad. It’s pathetic what they did to this game. I’m just hoping their active hatred of mp and self-sabotaging actions won’t screw over PE too much.
  4. Roy1012

Steam Awards: Bannerlord NOT most Innovative Gameplay

Bannerlord was not that different than the original M&B and Warband.
    It was a modern version of Warband optimized for new consoles and graphic cards.

But I must admit that how they develop a game is innovative. They first finished the famous novel Dev Blog and then adapted it into a video game.
    There is still some potential for Bannerlord to follow the spirit of the original novel in more detail.
    Lol
  5. Roy1012

Great to see people are working on this project!
    I used to play Persistent World on Warband many years ago.
    Is Bannerlord in a reasonably playable state at the moment? I haven't bought it yet.
    Is the multiplayer mode somewhat stable?
    On the mod. Native is busted as it was made by the TW devs. Hence why nobody plays it, people only play cRPG or are waiting for this.
  6. Roy1012

Your arguments are invalidated and I do reserve the right to speak, even in the discord.

First off, you do not have evidence that proves that I am a bigot, secondly, I DO have evidence of your false accusations right here and right now, thirdly, you are a hypocrite and a false witness as well as a liar which makes you bigoted which also means you will be punished for your bigotry. Typical to see snowflakes like you around these days. Therefore, your intellectual level is below 0 and negative infinity. Speaking facts and the truth is not bigotry but speaking against truth and facts? It is indeed bigotry. Being banned for helping members of the server calm down by explaining to them what drama had occurred is admin abuse. That is what I call bigotry and hypocrisy to the fullest with hubris and a hint of pride.

You have lost this argument and you do not have the right to call me out for "bigotry" when it is you who is the bigot and you are a hypocritical snowflake. You are a joke and you are hereby banned from humanity for your heterophobia, Christophobia and Truthphobia. You have also lied and bore false witness. None of the things I did in discord was bigotted. But you? Yeah, you deserve to be banned for your crimes against humanity. Cry me a river and get over it. The joke is ultimately on you. 🤣

Pathetic immature child tries to lecture me? You are on probation for a reason, hypocrite. You have been SILENCED, YOU IGNORANT OUTLAW!
    k
  7. Roy1012

I reserve the right to speak. I am part of the PE community on discord and admins have banned me in the most unjustified way.

Every admin that was in on banning people for speaking the truth and for being censored are hereby charged with high treason, admin abuse, slander, lies and illegal censorship of freedom of speech.

This mod will fail because you have failed the community.

I reserve the right to speak and I will not be silenced.
    A private discord run by Turks is not subject to the first amendment of the U.S. constitution, especially when you are spastically blasting racism and bigotry in both public and private chats. You can reserve your right to speak all you want, just not in their discord 🤣
  8. Roy1012

Stress test took place today. Is going well!
  9. Roy1012

Can login to multiplayer but unable to join any game

Sry. Not all players are ready to join. Get ready!
  10. Roy1012

After the game crashes while playing on a custom server, it becomes impossible to join it again.

I’m literally still “getting ready” to join cRPG eu siege 2 weeks later 🤣
  11. Roy1012

Would you please just fix the matchmaking system ?

The multiplayer feels like dead without it.
    Why would they do that? Nobody plays native after cRPG killed it, so they’d be spending time fixing something nobody will use.
  12. Roy1012

This game sucks

They're right tho, reviews are amazing and it's clear a majority of people outside forums actually love the game flaws and all.
    Most of those reviews are from people who have 5-10 hours, got the game ooooh shiny! And dropped it to go back to fortnite when they got bored. Steam reviews are a completely and totally worthless way to measure the health of a game, franchise and company.
    Tons of improvements can and should be made
    You could say that again.
    but I still see it as a cult classic type of game in the future, same as Warband.

13. Roy1012

Please support the Console version!

Lol ok bud you think Warband is better in every way but I'm the one in denial 🙄.
    Did I say that? I mean, yes I’ll admit the graphics are better on bannerlord.
    I'm more stage 5; I've accepted it has some flaws, still like the game and where it's headed.
    This is stage 4: bargaining, or as the kids are saying, “cap”.
  14. Roy1012

but I still see good things in the game on full release and post launch.
    You’re just in stage 1 (denial) of the grieving process.
  15. Roy1012

Improve it sure no problems with that but I fundamentally don't agree with people here who think it should have just been more like Warband. Just thinking Bannerlord is a good game is enough for some to drag you. Nuts.
    He’s being sarcastic. We’ve suggested things in a polite manner, we’ve suggested things rudely. The answer was the same: radio silence
  16. Roy1012

but talewords clearly not listening to Royonprobation1012
    Well that’s the understatement of the decade lmao
  17. Roy1012

Please lock this thread.

It was pointless to try and be positive in this forum and it surely will be the last time I waste my time writing on it. Thank you to the trolls (excluding Starlord and a few others) who believe they can s### all over the thread and not stick to the OP.
    Starlord is the only troll here lol
Back
Top Bottom