Search results for query: *

1. Legionary74

mods currently in development and .95x compatible publicly released mods

pentagathus said:
    What game is that in you're sig thingy?

me?
  2. Legionary74

Struggle for America-1812

if ur serious... i dont have a scanner... i have a laptop with no stuff attached....
  3. Legionary74

sorry 4 double post.. dont feel like editing... but.. im gonna be going away for the week... but im bringing my laptop and they might have the internet in the hotel... so ill try to get some work done... but ill b away from the comp for most of the time..

EDIT: For the map, do i like draw a map or somthing, or what?
  4. Legionary74

Ban the person below you

okey.. didnt bother looking... *locked*
  5. Legionary74

Ban the person below you

Sulibres said:
    This should really go in the "Fun Stuff" section.

:oops:

6. Legionary74

Ban the person below you

Ban the person below you! I ban the *people below me because i got first post so i can ban everyone who posts  :mrgreen: :lol:
  7. Legionary74

Hey guys, i decided to reopen the mod... JOBS! Texturer (3 needed, please apply if you can texture!) Mapper (2 Needed) Sounds (1 needed) Screen Shots:
  8. Legionary74

SP Musket Era Struggle for America-1812

can u use BRF edit and Wings if u wanna help the mod :?:
  9. Legionary74

Tutorial?

James said:
    Legionary74 said:
    Hey, im a new modder for M&B,no mods yet but im hoping to make one soon... i need a crystal clear tutorial of how to make a mod starting with.. w/e you start with and going to finished product.. im hoping to make a mod about the war of 1812... so i need help please

Ok, no. You cannot ask for this kind of thing.

You have to ask for specific things. You may not simply say "Tell me how to mod", because people will have no respect for you, and ignore you.

Somehow, we all figured it out. Read the forums more, and when you have specific question, ask it, and it alone.

:lol: :lol: *giggles to self* heheheheehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why the hell did u post this if u seen i was working on a mod probally... http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,40868.0.html      now i need tecturers because i ****ed up my comp now  :grin:
  10. Legionary74

its not getting lost.. and i made this after LoD didnt install for me.. im working hard as hell to get these scripts and meshes down... yet i screw it all up... and no texturers want to join the mod...
  11. Legionary74

ok no arguments... im going through hell getting 1 mesh done...  :evil:
  12. Legionary74

Hehe... why the hell does everyone say canadians... england WAS canada...  :mrgreen:
  13. Legionary74

ye i know all that...

ok, now for all of you who want a dang mod, im working on it now believe it or not.... im starting to work on the swords...
  14. Legionary74

arcka said:
    This looks good  :grin: it sounds like a good mod best of luck to you.(but Brother against brother is already a mod like this but they haven't ported it to .960 there waiting for 1.00 but there mod is about the civil war)

this is war of 1812 lol... and i couldnt get BaB to download... lol...and thanks alot..
  15. Legionary74

ok.. that should be good, ill try to put it into the thingy  :grin:
  16. Legionary74

Everyone.. check back on the fourms often.. it might have somthing there that i didnt post here... Coel and Mad, register there also
  17. Legionary74

alright.. i guess we'll put that for all the rifles.. ill snatch somthing up... so send that to me on this fourm or proboards one... then u can contribute all u want xD  :mrgreen:
  18. Legionary74

thanks alot.. but i really need those sounds... i also asked some help from the LoD mod, but just incase, can u please find those sounds? once you do ill let you contribute all you want  :grin:
  19. Legionary74

Coel said:
    soldier11tk8.jpg

soldier21qf7.jpg

Some more uniforms.

Factions:
    United States
    United Kingdom
    The Canadian Provinces
    Eastern Woodland Indians
    The Canadian Provinces
    Potowatomi Indians

Weapons: (I'll have a list in a bit)

And yes I know you just did a factions list.

Coel, please, stick to sounds.. ill handle the pictures and stuff... heres your list once again... 
    1)Hoof beat sound on dirt
    2)Hoof beat sound on Rocks
    3)Hoof beat sound on Stones
    4)Gunshot from a Brown Bess musket (british)
    5)Gunshot from a U.S. Model 1795 Musket. .69 Calibre
    6)cannon shot from a british 9 pound cannon
    7)cannon shot from a british 12 pound cannon
    :cool:cannon shot from a british brass 6 pound cannon
    9)Model 1795 Springfield Infantry Musket -United States
    10)French AN IX Cavalry Pistol
    11)Model 1728 French Infantry Musket

please, get those sounds in .mp3 files! then send em over to me...
  20. Legionary74

Everyone, fourms are updated.. http://struggleforamerica.proboards104.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=jq&thread=4
Back
Top Bottom