Search results for query: *

1. DaciaJC

Dev Blog 10/05/18

Cool blog, I like that the idea of economic warfare is getting more attention with Bannerlord.

A shame that the game is all but confirmed to not release until, at best, late 2018, or more likely 2019. *sigh*
  2. DaciaJC

Dev Blog 22/03/18

Pretty neat! I like how they acknowledge that this isn't a game-changing feature, but at the same, it's still a very cool detail.
  3. DaciaJC

Dev Blog 19/10/17

Awesome blog. Now I'm wondering how the falxmen that we saw at E3's multiplayer showings fit into the faction. It seems like Battania overall is heavily Celt-influenced, so I wonder if one of the minor factions, perhaps the Wolfskins or some other group, take more inspiration from Dacian/Thracian tribes or maybe even the Slavs.
  4. DaciaJC

Calvary in Bannerlord

lolbash said:
    But now I guess everyone wants their 2 handers to start instagibbing armored horses left and right.

Well, duuuhhhh, who doesn't want that?  :razz:

giphy.gif

5. DaciaJC

What Faction will you Fight for? [Poll]

Wulfburk said:
    Battania

Hopefully they have at least 1 (and good, not the recruits!) unit mimicking the gaesatae in game.... hairy naked celts with a shield and a sword charging head on, awesome.

Fellow Europa Barbarorum fan?
  6. DaciaJC

Ah September... 5 Years

Just you watch, we're gonna get a stealth release of the full game on the 27th to commemorate five years. Taleworlds have been playing us from the very start.
  7. DaciaJC

troops of every faction

I'd love to see the full troop-trees of every faction as well, but I don't think we're going to get that level of information for a while.
  8. DaciaJC

Cheats + Cheatmenu and everything

Were any trainers made for Warband? I guess the cheat menu sufficed for the most part, but the promised ease of modding should make developing one pretty simple for Bannerlord, no?
  9. DaciaJC

Footbeard said:
    Also, really interesting to see that the Western Empire is far more popular than the other Empire factions. I wonder why that is. My reasoning was based on that it borders fewer outside factions; less chance of outsiders causing havoc during the civil war.

I think the name simply reminds people of the Western Roman Empire.
  10. DaciaJC

Battania, as they seem to be the closest to the Vaegirs in spirit and they have friggin' falxmen.
  11. DaciaJC

Discussion Thread: Gamescom 2017 Media

I was mightily pleased to see falxmen as an infantry unit. I was going to fight for Sturgia, but now I may just have to switch allegiance to the Battanians.
  12. DaciaJC

Unlimited Corpses on the Battlefield, Please?

Yes, please! It's always fun being able to tell from a glance of the field the progression of the battle, the scenes of heaviest fighting and greatest loss.
  13. DaciaJC

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

A comment from the Steam blog:
    In China, we burn some special money before ancestors' graves so we can deliver the money to them. I will tell my son to burn a copy of Bannerlord for me so I can play this game in the other world.

A good laugh to start off the morning.
  14. DaciaJC

UndeadDuke said:
    DaciaJC said:
    Maybe now that he's not with TW, he'll be more open to bribes for Bonerlord sekrits.
    No way they would let him go without NDA signing you know  :roll:

Nobody needs to find out.  :shifty:
  15. DaciaJC

Damn, I didn't realize Frank was so young. Moved to Turkey at age twenty, been there for five years? I'm sure it took its toll.

Good luck to him, whatever he decides to do next.

Maybe now that he's not with TW, he'll be more open to bribes for Bonerlord sekrits.
  16. DaciaJC

In ten more pages, our prayers will finally be answered! Believe, for those of little faith will not be spared when The Lust swoops down from His pearly throne and delivers His proclamations!
  17. DaciaJC

Not Bannerlord, but

Mountain_770a2c_6233821.jpg
  18. DaciaJC

crodeau said:
    if having a mass murderer avatar was prohibited, we should ban most US presidents from ever bring avatar'd too

Spouting ignorance doesn't do you any favors, mate.
  19. DaciaJC

Dest45 said:
    Don't really care if the armour is realistic or hollywood. Hollywood armour looks better as long as its still semi realistic. Real armour looks like poop

How can you say that when "real armor" encompasses several hundred years' worth of continual development and boatloads of different styles among the cultures of the era. Are you just referring to one particular type like full plate armor?
Back
Top Bottom