Search results for query: *

• Users: ragni
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. simular games to M&B?

are their any? I am looking for a game simular to mount and blade, where two or more armys collide into eachother and kill one another, where the user controls a single person on that battlefield. I am looking for something where you have FULL control of your character with the same 'type of...
  2. Rise & Fall: Civilizations at War

Rise & Fall: Civilizations at War - I know it is now freeware, but I can not get it to work on my computer(vista x86, or x64, whatever the heck it is). I was wondering if anyone else has the same problem as myself or knows of a 'fix' for the problem? Thanks!
  3. Favorite type of weapon?

Personally I am a big fan of QUICK 1h crush/blunt with a shield or a 1h axe, mostly a 1h axe/shield though. The reason - It is more of a challenge on 1v1's if you are heavily armed or have no athletics, but does the job without hesitation in massive clusters so I can get down and dirty and...
  4. best/worst pickup lines

Whats the best and worst pickup lines you have personally heard or gave to another person? They can be outright rude, funny, uncanny, intelligent, etc! I've heard a ton of bad ones with females trying to pick me up at the bars(I just like to chat with friends & drink my damn brews, damnit!)...
  5. Chinese Forum, I need your help!

My apologies, my native language is English, not Mandaran Chinese  :( Would anyone have an update on the mod called Medieval Fantasy or where I can find more information about the Medieval Fantasy Module ? Please private message me  :) Thanks in advance!
  6. Need help with your mod?

My apologies as I do not know exactly what sub forum to put this in, move if needed please!  :mrgreen: I am currently looking to employ my services(or lack thereof) in search of helping soon to be modders with testing the game. I've PM'ed some module makers, but none have taken a bite back so I...
  7. Seeking Advice

I searched for about 5 minutes but I could not find my specific questions, sorry in advance!  :roll: I wish to make a very small mod, just to start me off. My idea is to give all native characters(neutral, kings, lords, regular troops) better armor and more deadlier weapons, without adding new...
  8. Release in Canada?

I am unsure if this is the right place to put this topic, but here it goes!  :mrgreen: I recently just got back from EB Games in Ontario. The person at the front desk has not even heard of Mount & Blade, he even checked his computer for it to no avail. Is Mount & Blade available in Canada, and...
  9. The Module Idea Thread

What kind of mod are you looking to develop? Well, thats the easy part! You must know in order to develop a good to AWESOME mod is brainstorming your ideas and developing those ideas from the get-go. You may even be talented to do it all yourself or you may need assistance because you do not...
  10. formations?

I am looking for a mod that edits formations. I have tried looking for Mirathei's formation scripts, and if its the one I am thinking of, I simply do not know how to use it correctly! Would anyone be so kind to enlighten me as to how I can get more formations as the line formation is...
Back
Top Bottom