Search results for query: *

1. Patch Notes e1.0.11 / Beta Hotfix

So confused.
    Download this patch in order to patch the beta patch?
  2. Formation system need a rework: infantry just can't fight properly

if formations are implemented right, like shieldwalls, the troops should assert to stab at the enemy while holding the line, ye cant swing a sword in a shield wall without hitting yer companion to yer right or left. (think roman legionary style, or fer spear think spartan phalanx) this is how a shieldwall is supposed to be used, as it is in game now, all soldiers just flail completely like madmen, and i saw a mod tha made soldiers space out more and not go into a blob o flailing weapons and flesh, this need to be implemented to as it takes out the formations because everyone cramps into this blob.

Yo, what mod was it?
  3. Patch Notes e1.0.11 / Beta Hotfix

Help, I am confused. If I am running the beta (Enjoying the lack of memory leaks/PC Crashes when entering new scenes!)

Do I need to download this new patch in order to experience the beta patch fixes?
  4. Need More Info BSOD

THANK you for compiling this list. I have luckily *Fingers crossed* not had a single reboot yet on the new beta, but I'm still very wary.

This compiled links almost deserves it's own thread in order to raise awareness that it is not a hardware issue and entirely on Bannerlord's end.
  5. Resolved Hideouts causing crash

As a note for all of you experiencing this issue with me, someone else mentioned that exporting your character using the character trainer mod from the nexus and removing the third tier perk from the trading tree seems to fix the issue temporarily. I have tested myself and it works for me so this may be a temporary solution for you all until they get this fixe

Here is a link to the nexus site for you if you don't have it/can't find it.

As of right now I simply removed the third tier perk on the trading tree and have successfully raided about 5 camps without any problems. The perk is still available for me to select, I am just leaving it there until it gets patched, this way I can keep my trading level and most of my trading perks instead of sacrificing all my time spent becoming rich.

What do you meanby third tier perk?
  6. In Progress Game freezes & causes complete hardware reboot

PSA!
    A very kind dev just responded to me via message just recently, and told me they are looking into it and will hopefully come out with a fix ASAP.
    Hoping that puts some of your minds at ease that they are aware of the issue and are doing something about it.
    Until then, I would be very careful about playing the game (My opinion) if you're experiencing hard reboot crashes.
  7. In Progress Game freezes & causes complete hardware reboot

Try to set lower Frame Limiter setting. This will help alot your CPU to not fail with continous turboboost mode. Seems that your CPU without limits works at stressed mode and overheating and trottling to prevent its damage.

2080ti +9700k playing with 60 FPS cap shouldn't be causing hard reboots.
  8. In Progress Bannerlord causes computer to crash and restart

Nah I do, I just dont have FPS issues ?

Oof, yeah. That's how it is for me with my overpowered rig. Game runs great... Then punches my PC right in the mouth at random.
  9. Need More Info CRITICAL ERROR - Mount&BladeII causes Kernel-power 41 error

Damn. I just got a glimmer of hope from someone in one of the other threads that the beta patch might have cured their PC resets.
    I really want to avoid damage to my PC, as Bannerlord has already knocked it out about 6 times.
  10. In Progress Bannerlord causes computer to crash and restart

The 6500 has 4 cores @ 3.2 ghz base, this is unfortunately not enough, I was getting fps issues on my r7 2700 8 core @ 3.2 ghz base, upgraded to 3800x and now they're gone

You're no longer getting PC shut downs?
  11. In Progress Game freezes & causes complete hardware reboot

Welcome to the club. At the moment we're all sitting in the dark, hoping the devs will believe us that it isn't a hardware issue on our end.

Many of us are also affected

Scene changes seem to be the biggest culprit, as far as I can see it's causing the player's CPU to skyrocket to 100% for several seconds.
    However this giant spike also appears at random on the campaign map too.
  12. Need More Info Game crashes restart computer

I ran Prime95 and several other stress tests, and everything was functioning great. I've played Red Dead Redemption 2 on practically 4K for 150 hours without a single PC shut down before I downloaded Bannerlord.
    Bannerlord causes full reboots when I change a scene, etc.
    Crazy, my specs are great, I'm convinced it's not a hardware issue when I see many others with the same issue as I have.
  13. Need More Info Game crashes restart computer

No sarcasm! Just grateful for a little bit of advice in any way possible. I'm not very experienced with the computers, trying to take this opportunity to learn a little bit.

So you said after running these 24h stress tests, you were able to diagnose that your voltage was low on your RAM? Did you fix this, and did it fix Bannerlord?
  14. Need More Info Game crashes restart computer

I had some reboots on this game too.
    In my case it was a bit too low voltage on RAM on high load.
    Simple RAM stress does not have any issue but wide stress tests that cover not only RAM but also GPU and CPU at the same time after a few hours (like 12-24h of continious stress test, I had to open window as temperature had risen about 4 degrees in the room:smile: ) result in system crash too. .

I am not an experts on Windows (using it only for games) but I doubt that any program without elevated rights could lead to system crash like you describe (and I had). If it does this is epic fail on Microsoft part and I mean EPIC.

BTW. I love this game but it is heavy on computer at least on maxed out details. Despite CPU is at avg 50% load and GPU at 90% I have never seen such temp on my rig outside stress tests:smile:

Enlightening response. Do you have any suggestions for us? I've posted a thread down below that's received the attention from a dev... But we're all sitting here in the dark, afraid to play the game due to PC shut downs.
  15. Need More Info (PC Crash/Shutdown) Bannerlord is causing my new gaming PC to reboot mid-game! Very alarming! (2080ti, 9700k)

I only started experiencing it after one of the early patches. I was about 30 or so hours into the game, updated, and then I've been getting these scary PC crashes ever since.
  16. In Progress My pc shutdowns when i play bannerlord, msi gtx1080, 32 gb ram, i7 6700

Yep, I have the same issue.
    I can create a character with the character-creator, but once I'm finished and have pressed the "PLAY NOW" button, I'm shown a quick load-screen and after that the computer crashes and performs a hard reset. I can't even get into gameplay because it will always crash my computer. There is no crash-message or anything, it just goes black and reboots. I'm on an older Dell Laptop, but as far as I can see it should be able to run the game just fine... I've updated my OS and all GPU drivers, but it didn't help. The only thing I could imagine is that this is indeed a power-supply issue (I think my AC-Adapter that runs my laptop has an output of 130 Watt? This seems ludicrously low, but I suppose it's normal for laptops?), but I've never experienced anything like this before and never had issues with other games.

My specs:
    DELL XPS 15 (9550) Laptop
    CPU: Intel Core i7 (6th Gen) 6700HQ / 2.6 GHz
    RAM: 16 GB DDR4 SDRAM
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M - 2 GB GDDR5 SDRAM

I've waited ages to play Bannerlord and am currently thinking about buying a new PC for this game. :sad:

If you do buy a PC for this game, make sure that you wait for them to fix this issue. I'm on a brand new gaming PC and suffering from the same issue. We've all been very diligent about testing our hardware as well, stress tests, cable check ups, temperature and usage rates.
  17. Need More Info (PC Crash/Shutdown) Bannerlord is causing my new gaming PC to reboot mid-game! Very alarming! (2080ti, 9700k)

Thank you for responding ^ Your sacrifice is appreciated, I know not to load in my game to do my own testing then.

Was hoping we'd get another response today from the Devs to let us know they are at least actively looking into it for us.
  18. Need More Info (PC Crash/Shutdown) Bannerlord is causing my new gaming PC to reboot mid-game! Very alarming! (2080ti, 9700k)

According to the Beta patch notes,
    Performance

• Ram and VRAM usage is reduced and many leaks are fixed.
    • Scene loading performance improvements.

Considering that the scene loading = why our PCs are rebooting, could this have solved it?

I'll wait a few hours before making a separate thread on this suggestion but: Could we please have just this section patch transferred into the base game so we can test the game out to see if this is a solution?
  19. Need More Info ı married but cant have baby

Try raising your Medical skill. For some reason this seems to increase fertility by a lot. Getting reports of people having about 12 babies.

BTW, this is the crash section of the forums
Back
Top Bottom