Search results for query: *

1. Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

The 117th are Recruiting - 87.106.180.218 - ts3 - British Regiment
  2. MP Sci-Fi SW: Bear Force II - 1.0 Released!

HELP ME! How do i make a server cant find anything in the server files?
  3. Hosting a Dedicated Server Guide

Is There any way to ban/kick someone via the console? - on windows?
  4. NW Completed 58th_FFL LB anyone want a LB on 23/3/13 at 6:30 pm GMT

Looking fo a 10 man LineBattle squad )seetimesabove( Reply with your regiment Thanks dude!
  5. Regiment Recruiting

Alright I'ma not be very fancy here but me and my friends have made a regiment early jan 2013 and we have 6 members we really need people to join are current recruiting rates are: Line - High Rifle - Med Arty - Med Gren - Low Skrm - Low Cav - Med Musicians - Low Current Members: Col...
  6. Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

JamesOfIslington_II said:
    Hey, I'm James Islington the second from the 117th Regiment

I just want to say we are a new for 2013 regiment we have a server and when we get 15 members will launch a schedule of LBs Triaing and other events, The events will be inter regiment and mixed.

the server is called 117th_Public_Server_Regimental

we are BRITISH and we don't have any people that are real speakers of English and (French,Dutch, Norwegian) etc so we need people to translate in the TS
    we currently don't have a TS3 server but are in the process of getting one. Our main country of choice is Britian or Prussia 117thregiment.enjin.com

7. Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Hey, I'm James Islington the second from the 117th Regiment

I just want to say we are a new for 2013 regiment we have a server and when we get 15 members will launch a schedule of LBs Triaing and other events, The events will be inter regiment and mixed.

the server is called 117th_Public_Server_Regimental

we are BRITISH and we don't have any people that are real speakers of English and (French,Dutch, Norwegian) etc so we need people to translate in the TS
    we currently don't have a TS3 server but are in the process of getting one. Our main country of choice is Britian or Prussia
Back
Top Bottom