Search results for query: *

1. Dennis The Great

Requests/ideas for the upcoming update

I am really looking forward to this new Update Coming very soon, but i have a few requests or ideas i Would love to see in the new Update.. 1. You be able to upgrade your refuge, to a Ring castle, like Fyrkatborg, Trelleborg found in Denmark :D that World be awesome, and you can better protect...
  2. Dennis The Great

Missing gifts ??

Hi Dev team Love the DLC, and its getting better and better :) i have won more then 15 tournaments in Ribe, but they never have any gift to offer me ?? when i was playing a earlyer version i won more then 2 gifts from tournaments, is this a bug ?? best regards Dennis
  3. Dennis The Great

Thank You Docm30...

Hi Docm30 Really nice mod, i love it.. So nice modeling and textures, looks just beautiful, i think this is the best mod for Warband so far.. and its just an alpha :) i will point out some things I think misses or i wish would be in game. 1. I love that you made those Army depots, but its sad...
  4. Dennis The Great

Suddenly..

For grying out loud... God damnit.. Suddenly when i wanna travel from one port to another, The game screen freeses, I cant do anything, The Boat freeses and then nothing happens, I have to delete the game, And start all over... Please fix this devs
  5. Dennis The Great

monasteries..

I was thinking about monasteries.. I dont know if this was true that they May had few armed Guards to Protect the priests... I saw it in the Vikings tv show.. (I know that its not historical accurate). I think it would be nice if the monasteries in game had a couple of guards, they are too easy...
  6. Dennis The Great

A little request.

Is it Possible that you dev. team could change the variations of weapons for new recruits ?? this is mainly for Danish recruits, i have not try other nations yet :) Every new recruits have those slings and a little seax, i would like to see more variation of weapons in their hands, not heavy...
  7. Dennis The Great

Viking Swords!!

I was wondering.. Why cant i buy a viking sword in Ribe.. i know that viking swords was very expensive and not all vikings had a viking sword, but they did made them in Denmark too, so why cant i buy one in Ribe ?? Im fine with it that it should be expensive just make it possible devs. to buy a...
  8. Dennis The Great

Thank you for the DLC.. :)

Hi First i like to thank the people behind this DLC, i love it and the story is really well made :) im from Denmark my self so im very happy to finally see some Danish vikings :D i am a Viking reenactor here in Denmark and i really enjoy playing a Danish viking... but.. i will make a list with...
  9. Dennis The Great

Congratz...

Hi Auldman and team. Congratz on the release, its damn nice thats its finaly is out :) im already enjoy it :) best regards Dennis
  10. Dennis The Great

Længe leve Scandinavien :)

Længe leve Scandinavien  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  11. Dennis The Great

lance recruitment system

How does it work, i just started a game with this new system, but every time i try recruit someone, it says 'no lance able' and then i can only hire some merc'... how do i get my own men now ??? do i have to go back to native system again, or what can i do ?? Dennis
  12. Dennis The Great

Version 9.327 ???

Hi guys finally some new stuff to vikingr's mod :) but the only server i found and tryed to connect too, says that my version was and older version of MB warband (1.143) and i need this version (9.327) what the hell is that ?? is that a joke or something ??
  13. Dennis The Great

??

Hmm... Are there no new patches or anything for "with fire and sword" ?? or is it dead.. i cant even see no new mods or anything.. i was hopping for some news or updates, but nothing. best regards Dennis
  14. Dennis The Great

Hiring soldiers

Hi... i am trying to hire soldiers from from the Town commander.. some scottish musketeers, i can choose 3 men, and then i pay him, but they never joined my army ?? is this one of the bugs, or is there anything else i have to do ?? Dennis
  15. Dennis The Great

Change of Lords use of cavelry

Hi guys Is it possible to vhange how much the Lords uses and recruits horsemen and cavelry ?? i think they use to many horsemen/cav'... so is it possible to change it ?? Dennis
  16. Dennis The Great

Troopeditor

Hi all Do any of you know about any TroopEditor for WFAS ?? Dennis
  17. Dennis The Great

My Suggestions

Hi all Thanks for the Fire and Sword game, i like the ideer of this game, i like the time, maybe it should be pushed 20 years forward, but its okay :) I haven't look't at all topics, and i dont have much time becouse of work, so i dont know if any of my suggestions already been suggested, but...
  18. Dennis The Great

Player starting stats and equipment

Hi all :D How do i change the player starting equipment and armor, i do not like how it is now in native.. and is it possible to make different starting equipments ??? i use troopeditor to change the troops equipment and armor, but can i also change the player using troopeditor ??? Dennis
  19. Dennis The Great

Mod Request for Warband

Hi i have 3 mod requests.. A Creek mod - Maybe creek and persia A rome mod A samourai mod :)
  20. Dennis The Great

Help with download

Please make it able to downloade the demo patch and the OPTP in Rapidshare.. i have problems downloading from megauploade... i really wanna tryout this mod.. please make it possible when i try to start the game this comes up - Unable to create render target texture width=4096 height=4096...
Back
Top Bottom