Search results for query: *

1. Prophecy of pendor

do you have a new version without eyegrim?
  2. Knight of Lion Bounty Quest is HARD

1st tier bounty quest requires 7000 rating points. I can barely get to 3500 rating points, mind you I SOLOed 40~50 heretics. worse for rogue knights, I killed 50 of them and barely made it to 2500 rating points. Killing an army (heretic army) for one quest is just too much for me. It costs 200k...
  3. Mount and Blade I Warbrand asking for battle map with palisades and stockades and outposts/ramparts

with exception of CITY BATTLE map, all map has little to no defensive buildings. do you have M&B I warbrand Mod BATTLE map with palisades, anti horse pointy logs, stockades and ramparts to shoot arrows from. ramparts to shoot arrow from is a must.
  4. bad rendering

I downloaded 2 versions 0.99 and 1.001. Regretted it. waste of download quota. HUWEEE..... 0.99 is not playable due to unreadable language at main menu. 1.001 has bad rendering on campaign map. I want vanilla campaign map and battle map. new rendering give me headache and nausea feelings.
  5. In Progress My comp so slow I want to play this game at 800 units/fighters vs 800 units/fighters

or maybe 3000 vs 3000 Help me please I use rog gaming Centre Btw, what is this forum for?
  6. how to get bigger boob for female char?

I play female toon and I want its boob bigger how to enlarge boobies? where is that program called VgMax or maybe Gmax, I don't remember anymore? I cannot find it anymore
  7. Anyone have sexy bikini plate?

looking for sexy bikini plate for my cute and pretty female toon
  8. Adding new armor - missing textures

Hi guys, Just need some helps with missing ingame armor textures. Below is what it looks like ingame. It looks fine under OpenBrf There is no red message (ingame) which says "cant find xxx meshes or textures" either. I cant figure out what is wrong.  :? Any helps would be highly...
  9. Adding new bone to rigged armors

Hi guys,   I added a new bone to a rigged armor to make it bounch a little bit and then... I got this as side effect.     Anyone know wats going wrong there?   Cheers,
  10. Soft Body Effect

Hi guys,   I am wondering if the M&B engine supports blender soft body effect? I am assuming it does since faction flags used by parties, villages, castles, and towns show a similiar effect, I could be wrong though and would love to hear from those familiar with the engine. Cheers,
  11. Wings 3d - black spots

Hi, there I am new to this forum. Please dont be hard on me.  :D I just want to ask a question from those who are familiars at using wings 3d. I happened to play around with some hair textures from Ribhinn Mod using wings 3d. The problem is the finished hair textures which I...
Back
Top Bottom