Search results for query: *

1. Vladimatt

OSP Modern Animations Modern assault rifle animations (running + idle)

Hey guys! just wanted to share some animations that I have laying around. They're a little rough(the running anims are missing the 25th duplicate frame for example) and similar to the reckoning animations, but these should work better with some smaller sized rifles(SMG's and whatnot) ,maybe...
  2. Vladimatt

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Hello! I'm trying to create a 'pistol+sword' weapon and was wondering if I could attach the sword to my character's left hand? Using a multimesh so I have "swordpistol" and "swordpistol.1" in my .brf! The pistol looks fine but the sword seems to float next to it, still rigged to the character's right hand :sad: Trying to avoid reskinning a shield as a sword because I'd prefer to keep the sword and pistol together as a single item! Any info will help! Thank you :grin:
  3. Vladimatt

Texture/screen flickering bug

Hello everyone! Was working on Plastic War when I came across this strange bug where the screen will flicker a white/blue color. Can someone tell me the cause of this right here: https://youtu.be/MfQAV4vTq4U I'm not sure how it happens or how to re-create it, it will only happen occasionally...
  4. Vladimatt

1860s - VIDEOS

So much fun just getting a bunch of Union boys, lining em up, and waiting for us all to die to the Sioux raids!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG816EqfQ10&feature=youtu.be
  5. Vladimatt

MP Other [WB] Plastic War

The Mighty McLovin said:
    Do you know when this will be released?

Looks fantastic.  :smile:

It's been really slow honestly, but I've been working at it little by little! And thank you, glad a lot of people are liking the crazy arse concept!
  6. Vladimatt

I...think they suspect something, sir.
    pwRVOGy.jpg
  7. Vladimatt

Still Alive
    216BE4058F221ED6D0072F8D111CD9C2820E437C
    Plastic soldiers never die, neither does this mod
  8. Vladimatt

why does the melee weapon turn partly transparent when I attack?

I think thats the blur effect. Its supposed to look nice XD.
  9. Vladimatt

MP Musket Era [NW] War For Liberty - American Revolutionary War Mod

PhilRuZ said:
    Good luck with the mod, I look forward to putting the rebels on their knees before their British overlords!  :twisted:

I think you should keep the title "War for Liberty" because that's exactly what it is about. After recently watching a interesting documentary called "A History of Britain" I don't think you could choose a better title.

Coldsniper45 said:
    I actually like the name, it suits the era/war. Not EVERYTHING, including the name absolutely has to be historically accurate.

What makes you think the title is historically inaccurate?

You are stating exactly what I am trying to argue.
  10. Vladimatt

PhilRuZ said:
    ElPadrino said:
    Is it dead ?  :evil:

Just because the dev has not posted anything for a couple of weeks does not mean its dead. Have a little patience.

Yeah, sorry about that. I mostly only have time to really work on the mod during the weekends, because of school. Also though if I worked on it whenever I got the chance, I would eventually get bored of the idea from working on it too much, and lose interest. So expect semi weekly updates! But don't be surprised if you don't hear much from the mod on during the week.

Also, Romainoir made these incredible looking soldiers for the mod to replace the old ones!(which I was never able to get permissions for):
    55271B6B79DB806C41197A24A854B922746C5C73
    Thanks mate!
  11. Vladimatt

Just finished working on an outdoor scene, Garden:

264C6D9ECF76B7031B52AD04E3AF4E382846A4BD

12. Vladimatt

The soldiers had found themselves in a particularly scary spot this halloween:

0FB421B5EE4C3AE2A2EB7C909192687D012F9FFF

More updates are coming up, in terms of scenes, I promise to show some outdoor maps, as well as hand made(not an interior scene prop) indoor maps, similar to kitchenette.
  13. Vladimatt

MP Musket Era [NW] War For Liberty - American Revolutionary War Mod

I actually like the name, it suits the era/war. Not EVERYTHING, including the name absolutely has to be historically accurate.
  14. Vladimatt

Share your Persistent Frontier stories!

I completely agree Austro, I do not like joining a server and have to follow a lot of rules with admins that watch over us as if we are children. I do it for the sake of PW/PF because they are great fun.

Also, Y U Remove me from steam friend list!?!?!?
  15. Vladimatt

UPDATE
    Thought the mod was dead? Ye thought bloodeh wrong lad!
    Lets get to the story:
    My  hard drive died, and I lost this mod, completely, but I've finally restored it for the most part, and I present to you a new map:

Cellar
    05FC2D4C0614F80902F47929497E9EE80A1E8566

To do:
    Shotgun
    Rocket Launcher(maybe)
    Flamethrower(probably not but i can try)

Anyways, thanks for reading! That's all for now!
  16. Vladimatt

[ Persistent Empires MOD ] Scripts / Website / Database for sell

Ehh no offense but I think its a bit overpriced. You are selling a modification of a game, for more than double the price of the original game. Persistent empires is a great mod, don't get me wrong, but the most I would spend on this is 10 bucks if anything.
  17. Vladimatt

MP Medieval [WB] Medievals Fields Mod -> need help to end the mod <-

I like this idea quite a lot, seems a lot more medieval-esque than native. I also love the classes, peasant for the win!
  18. Vladimatt

Volkonski said:
    I do hope that the soldiers are given a more plastic look instead of being coated in a colour and being passed off as "plastic army men".

Of course, yeah I am definitely going to texture them, give them buttons and pockets, all that stuff. Also going to try to make them look more shiny.
  19. Vladimatt

RDM

Well they introduced getting "Outlawed" for killing too many allies aka rdming, in my opinion that's a pretty good counter to it. Besides, if its meant to represent the real world back then, people simply killed just to rob you, or anything. Its not like there was an admin back then saying they couldn't kill someone.
Back
Top Bottom