Search results for query: *

• Users: Gorlock
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Gorlock

Ahmerrad Ascended (WFL Clan Thead)

[left] A H M E R R A D A S C E N D E D BANNER » ANNALS OF THE ASCENDED » ASCENDED DEITY PRIME » ASCENDED MASTERS GRIMSIGHT DEACON_BARRY MATTHEW » ASCENDED ACOLYTES » THRALLS OF THE ASCENDED CIIGES [center] SHOVENIO » F O R B I D D E N ...
  2. Gorlock

An apology to the community

Hey guys Gorlock here, I know that I have been a real jerk in the past weeks and I’ve ridiculed everyone in the community on their playing. I just want to say from the bottom of my heart, I’d just like to take the time to apologize...
  3. Gorlock

WPL2 Friendly Criticism Thread

Hi guys this is a thread for people to productively criticize other players performance. This way we can build upon this and become better players and a community as a whole! Rules: No ad hominem, you must criticize their skills as a player instead.
  4. Gorlock

[ECL2] Livestreams & Recordings

European Challenge League This is a thread where livestreams and recordings will be announced and archived. Enjoy! [center] SeasonStageTeamsCastersDateVOD Links ECL2 Week 1 Fearless vs RR BRO_Warband 17/06/2016 Youtube ECL2 Week 2 Balestra vs Malta (POV) Nexoner 23/06/2016 Youtube...
  5. Gorlock

To much retards = Not enough admins

Well, guess im done with the mod for now, tired of instantly being shot at, with no words. No admins seem to be on ever, or they are useless. I am told to halt, they say nothing else, shoot/stab me and I get one shotted, they take my horse = profit. Guns for a mod like this do not work out well...
  6. Gorlock

Almost a good night

All was going well tonight, proper playing on the NA server, other than Bandits abusing KOS rule and more random during wars. Anyways, I thought for once, just once! I was going to have a good night with no randoming on the NA server. Then when the admins went to sleep, all hell broke loose...
  7. Gorlock

Warband Retrieving Server Information Problem

Well basically, this happens randomly but I live in NA and when I got the warband multiplayer and click join a game it pulls up the server HUD like normal. The problem is it starts at this, "Retrieving information from Server (7). It starts at 6, 11, 12, or anything below. It always starts at...
Back
Top Bottom