Search results for query: *

1. gamecubetoby

Just a quick note to the developing team

Guys, I am honestly stunned at the amount of work put into this. The cities are incredible, i'm just going through my first, but i'm guessing they're are others like it. Look, it's incredible, my mouth was on the floor, I really can't wait to defend these from enemies! Great great work, can't...
  2. gamecubetoby

Castle Suggestion

Ok, I was just running to help my soliders defend a castle and it gave me the options of 'Pass through the siege lines' or 'Leave'. How the hell would I get through the siege lines without a fight? 'Orite mate, just off through in me castle, give us 5 minutes then we'll fight.' I don't think it...
  3. gamecubetoby

Bringing some elite units back

Ok, now this is going WAY back before Mount & Blade even had villages, and when it was just Swadians and Vaegirs battling it out, but does anyone else remember Black Knights, Dark Hunters etc etc? Just because i'm a regular it doesn't mean i've not been here for ages :L But still, yeah, the...
  4. gamecubetoby

Need help guys?

If you need any help with the game or how to set it up etc feel free to PM me. -Gamecube
  5. gamecubetoby

Just a quick question

Quick question. I got my own castle and now im Reel of Rhodks faction but how do I get vassals? Please help!! -Gamecubetoby
  6. gamecubetoby

Magic Mod - Guide to where to get the spells.

Ok, so I got this mod yesterday and i'm looking for the spells, ill put what i've found and where. Fireball - Wizard in Zendar in tower. Cure - Go to the guild master in Praven and theres a wall with a gap. The wizard is in there. Wave - At Jelkala as you go throguh the main gate theres some...
  7. gamecubetoby

Magic - How to use it?

Well, i just downloaded a magic mod and how do I use it? How do I get the magic? EDIT ::::: Got it from this link. http://pickup.mofile.com/1814455738908911
  8. gamecubetoby

Why Cant I..?

Ok, I've downloaded the game, set it up and stuff. I get to the main menu and clikc on new game. When i have just put my chars names and stats etc in and when i come to customize his face it crashes. It ALWAYS crashes at that point. I have tried for like 15 times now and it doesn't work. Just...
  9. gamecubetoby

Ladys

I was wondering how to get Lady's to love you and how to improve your relationship with them. Just a question. -Gamecubetoby
  10. gamecubetoby

How do i rank up?

On this forum how do i rank up to he next part, like im a recruit at the moment, how do i rank up to be a Veteran or something?
Back
Top Bottom