Search results for query: *

1. xxneontreesxx

NW Completed 3eme Monday Night Linebattle

Hello! My name is Neon and I'm going to start hosting a Monday line battle because why not. We will be using the 53e 200 slot server and will have experienced admins every event. The event will be every Monday at 8 est and signups will be at 7:20 or 7:30 est. Teamspeak address...
  2. xxneontreesxx

3eme Legion Irlandaise (NA Skirmisher regiment)

Hello! My name is Neon and I've been in this community for quite a while! I was given this regiment during January 2016 and left to try and build it back up as my members were poached but now things are looking much much better. We are currently in the LGA and things are going great! We are a...
  3. xxneontreesxx

Where the Jails are in French Cities like Nantes?

I'm trying to break King George III out of the prison of Nantes and I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know where they are?
  4. xxneontreesxx

First Event EVER in Viking Conquest!!!

So tonight we had the first ever Viking Conquest Event! It went amazingly well! It was a 1v2 and it was so much fun, I know that these will be very fun events and I encourage everyone to get the game no matter how bad you've heard it is because it's not!  Thank you Volsung Clan lead by Rothgar...
  5. xxneontreesxx

Berserker

Something I've noticed while playing a siege with a few friends that when the people who siege use berserk mode by the flag, the flag goes down fast like there are 5 or 10 people there. I don't know if this is a bug or that this is actually a feature, but if someone else has seen this please...
  6. xxneontreesxx

Clan Diarmid a Briton Clan for Viking Conquest [NA] [Recruiting!]

“In traditional genealogies of the Clan Campbell, its origins are placed amongst the ancient Britons of Strathclyde. However the earliest Campbell in written records is Gillespie who is recorded in 1263. Early grants to Gillespie and his relations were almost all in east-central Scotland...
Back
Top Bottom