Search results for query: *

1. xxneontreesxx

3eme Legion Irlandaise (NA Skirmisher regiment)

Nuggets1823 said:
    I'd be potentially interested in joining this regiment. Being of Irish descent and all.
    Yeah man just add me on steam and we can talk it over! ♠GNC♠ Neon
  2. xxneontreesxx

NW Completed 3eme Monday Night Linebattle

Hello! My name is Neon and I'm going to start hosting a Monday line battle because why not. We will be using the 53e 200 slot server and will have experienced admins every event. The event will be every Monday at 8 est and signups will be at 7:20 or 7:30 est. Teamspeak address...
  3. xxneontreesxx

I cant get in sever

We figured it out guys, if this ever happens to you check your firewall and check to see if M&B is allowed and if not then allow it.
  4. xxneontreesxx

3eme Legion Irlandaise (NA Skirmisher regiment)

Hello! My name is Neon and I've been in this community for quite a while! I was given this regiment during January 2016 and left to try and build it back up as my members were poached but now things are looking much much better. We are currently in the LGA and things are going great! We are a...
  5. xxneontreesxx

[8pmEST] Bush Wookie Gaming Native Battle [Saturdays Starting 10/22/16]

Clan name: 52nd Regiment of Foot/ BlueCoats
    Clan Tags: BlueCoats[Rank]Name
    Clan Leader's Steam: GNC Neon
    Estimated Attendance: 8
  6. xxneontreesxx

tip for counter ennemy cavlry

That's what it was intended for...
  7. xxneontreesxx

Enemy artillery is better than any sniper!

Count Roland said:
    Now that a reloaded a battle 6 times in a row, it's time, I ask around. So the thing is, that whatever happens, the enemy artillery can always hit. No matter where and how I put my troops or myself. It wouldn't be a huge issue for me, but on the other hand, my artillery can't hit anything. I have around 80 days in the game and it never happened, that my 2 cannons hit anything.
    The other issue is, that arty is placed in group 1 not 9. Besides that, at the start of every battle, the arty-guys leave the cannons, run around my troops for a while and then get back to their cannons. Meanwhile the enemy already killed half of my troops in one single shot, or me, while i'm standing on a top of a hill far away in my troops, or moving somewhere else to put a couple of people to some other place(A move over there order would be nice, so i wouldn't had less to babysit my soldiers).
    I get what you're saying about the cannons BUT your dilemma with the move and hold command I can help you with... All you have to do is have the selected unit and you hold F1 and a little flag pops up and wherever you let go those troops will go over there without you having to go "babysit them"
  8. xxneontreesxx

Where the Jails are in French Cities like Nantes?

Saga_The_King said:
    Look for a constable on the street
    Well I did find the constable and he was standing in front of a short alley and when I talked to him I beat him up and got the keys but there wasn't a door that I could go into at all. I did try again and bribed him to go inside and when I got in there and a doorway wasn't even there it was like you could see through the world so I really don't understand.
  9. xxneontreesxx

Where the Jails are in French Cities like Nantes?

I'm trying to break King George III out of the prison of Nantes and I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know where they are?
  10. xxneontreesxx

Clan Diarmid a Briton Clan for Viking Conquest [NA] [Recruiting!]

BlazingPhoenix said:
    xxneontreesxx said:
    Oh... Well... We're the first ever documented event so still we're technically first. :p
    Nope.
    Tardet said:
    Really fun event with the Herfningar Clan, had great fun and around 12-13 players there.

1418504149-2014-12-13-00008.jpg

1418504149-2014-12-13-00004.jpg

Looking forward to the event on Saturday. If any clan want to contact us for a war or something of this kind during the week, let me know on steam : [Ivaring] Tardet tor add our two leaders [Ivaring] MacAaron  and Sinjide.
    noooooo
  11. xxneontreesxx

BlazingPhoenix said:
    Broga said:
    Just pulled out a pretty good 1v1 against the Volsung. Well, we also had a bit of help from 3 members of the Caledonii, but essentially a 1v1. Anywho, things were cool. More people should 1v1 us! 2v2 us maybe! Granted things were a little rough, but we can get some real rules thought up or something. Was thinking of writing up a ruleset based on pseudo-historical tactics and stuff. Maybe divide classes or something. Oh well.
    The Kingdom of wessex is always looking for people to fight  :razz: , add our leader on steam (Links are on our thread) and we can organise a 1V1, although providing we are mostly EU and you are NA may cause a issue.

xxneontreesxx said:
    Diarmids are the first clan to ever host an event! Check out the post here...!  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,320299.0.html
    Don't want to point this out but The Ivaring was I believe, they had a 1v1 earlier today and probably a few others have had 1v1s in the last few days, I just haven't looked around enough, (there were also public shieldbattles for the past 2 days now, don't know if they count  :???:)
    Oh... Well... We're the first ever documented event so still we're technically first. :p
  12. xxneontreesxx

Diarmids are the first clan to ever host an event! Check out the post here...!  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,320299.0.html
  13. xxneontreesxx

First Event EVER in Viking Conquest!!!

So tonight we had the first ever Viking Conquest Event! It went amazingly well! It was a 1v2 and it was so much fun, I know that these will be very fun events and I encourage everyone to get the game no matter how bad you've heard it is because it's not!  Thank you Volsung Clan lead by Rothgar...
  14. xxneontreesxx

Berserker

Something I've noticed while playing a siege with a few friends that when the people who siege use berserk mode by the flag, the flag goes down fast like there are 5 or 10 people there. I don't know if this is a bug or that this is actually a feature, but if someone else has seen this please...
  15. xxneontreesxx

VC Completed Viking Conquest Saturday Event [NA]

Will the first event be tomorrow?
  16. xxneontreesxx

Kingdom Of Grenland Recruiting

Hospes fori said:
    Lollyguy7 said:
    Yes... The Kingdom Of Greenland's Flag was the same as it is today. No changes. No changes at all actually.
    The people of Greenland got their current flag on 21 June 1985. Furthermore Greenland never even was a kingdom. Seriously, what is wrong with you?
    There any reason to batter him come on.
  17. xxneontreesxx

MrUnicorncraft said:
    Hiya :grin: I'm not sure if my NW regiment will be doing any VC events, but it doesn't look like it, So I'm sorry to say this is void if they do :/

Name: BuddhaPest (Of 19te)
    Steam Name: 19te_BuddhaPest_Unicorn (or MrUnicorncraft)
    Reason why you want to join: I want to have some fun with the new DLC :grin:
    Are you ready to play the **** out of this game!?!: Games can ****? Well I guess if they can...
    Accepted I'll talk to when I'm home in about three hours!
  18. xxneontreesxx

Lord Katsumoto said:
    Awesome man, good answer and I hope you guys have fun, maybe you'll think about setting up an EU branch at some point?
    Possibly, if things go the way we hope :grin:
  19. xxneontreesxx

VC Completed [EU] Suisse Saturday: VC Event [Accepting Admins]

Clan/Regiment Name: Clan Diarmid
    How many will you bring: 6-8
    Link to your steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045401900
  20. xxneontreesxx

VC Completed Viking Conquest Saturday Event [NA]

Name of your Clan: Clan Diarmid
    How many are you able to muster?: Maybe around 7 or 8
    Do you agree to follow all of our rules?: I do
    What is your leader's steam name?: xxneontreesxx you'll see ♠GNC♠ Neon