Search results for query: *

• Users: jamiecross
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Banned For Leeching

A Admin wanted to talk about it according to the chat logs, I was temp banned so cant really talk in game, I was partly Leeching, I had to go for lunch and thought I should go afk in game, I am sorry and I agree I should be punished in some way, despite I had no idea you could get banned for it...
  2. The First Reich

The First Reich was a German kingdom and historic state originating out of the Duchy of Prussia and the Margraviate of Brandenburg. For centuries, the House of Hohenzollern ruled Prussia, successfully expanding its size by way of an unusually well-organized and effective army. Prussia shaped...
  3. Deleate plz

Deleate p;;lz
  4. 36th (Herefordshire) Regiment Of Foot

36th Regiment of Foot The 36th Foot was brought up to strength in Winchester by recruits from the militia before moving to Ireland in January 1800. They formed part of an expeditionary force under the command of Brigadier-General Thomas Maitland which sailed from Cork in June 1800, carried...
  5. Making your self admin?

So I decided to make a server mainly because I wanted to test some stuff that I can't do on other servers and I want to do some serious roleplaying with friends, but what I don't understand is how do you make yourself admin? the admin password function was removed so there is no point in using that.
Back
Top Bottom