Search results for query: *

1. MountandBladeKinsman

What's your favorite class?

My personal favorite is the Naked Archer, too fast for anyone, or Heavy Infantry Man, a heavy tank dude :).
  2. MountandBladeKinsman

A little item adding problem

Ok guys! I have a little problem. I added an item you see, in the item editor the item is number 498, but in the troop editor, its number 497. This makes the game think that the item is the item before it. This is a just a little major problem that needs solving. Please help! Thanks...
  3. MountandBladeKinsman

Mount and Blade Warband

Well, Mount and Blade is just around the corner, roughly around another month, you guys having super high hopes? I sure do, this game will introduce a new set of mods that can be expanded greatly with multiplayer and graphics. Mount and Blade Warband is AWESOME! Best Mounted Combat evar. I would...
  4. MountandBladeKinsman

Lords not doing anything

Like the title says, the lords are not doing anything after I editted the Faction's troops! They just sit in their castles occasionally going out for like a split second before heading back, they flash almost. When I ask them what they were doing they said they were reconsidering their next...
  5. MountandBladeKinsman

SP Native Mount and Blade Mod: Age of Randomness! Screens are up!

:) About the Mod: This is my Mod! Its a mod that combines my interests into the game! This mod is not meant to be major, just thought it would be fun to release my once private mod. This is my first ever mod that was released to the public! Storyline/Background info: Swadians: Once the...
  6. MountandBladeKinsman

Suggestion: Rhodok Phalanx/attached shielding/twohanded spears

Like the title says It would be really cool to have Rhodok Phalanx, but of course this is not of my own interest. I think Rhodoks should ditch the horse and replace it with a phalanx class soldier, A soldier with only 2 handed spears. About the shield part, their shields should be like the ones...
  7. MountandBladeKinsman

So whats your learning curve?

Ok, these times may be off a little but I just wanted to make sure everyone can vote. Anyways, my learning curve is about 1-3 days. This thread is just out of curiousity, I think Mount and Blade needs a get a bit of getting used to so you dont get your butt dragged around by the other players.  :)
  8. MountandBladeKinsman

No sound in Mount and Blade

Well, like the top says, I have no audio whatsoever in the game... No battle sounds, no music, nothing... Before you guys start giving me suggestions though (I hope you do) I turned my music volume all the way up, made sure that the mute sounds was not on, and did not mod the sounds. Thanks is...
  9. MountandBladeKinsman

Player Starting Units

How can I make the player start with units other than by enabling the cheat menus? and is it possible to do it by the troop editor? Thanks in advance!  :D (I searched the forums, but nothing came up)
  10. MountandBladeKinsman

Shortcut directly to a mod - Is it possible?

Well, like the title says. Is it possible to launch a mod directly using mount and blade exe directly (skipping the module selection). I searched, but didnt find anything like this. Might be a noob question, but didnt find a post about it yet. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.  :)
  11. MountandBladeKinsman

Crashing

Well, I downloaded the mod and it runs fine for the first couple of days. Then on my second game/account/save I went into a battle with a khergit army vs Veagirs. Everything was fine, like 200 fps, then suddenly it crashes, for no apparent reason. This seems to happen sometime after I lance some...
  12. MountandBladeKinsman

Missing files... Mount and Blade the 2nd most crash prone game...

Yeah, I have Mount and Blade 1.003, but whenever I play it twice, it says something is missing and its always something different. I reinstall it I play it once, it works fine, I play it a second time it crashes... My comp is one of the best with dual core, 3 gig RAM, Dimension 9200...?!?!?!? It...
  13. MountandBladeKinsman

Mount and Blade 1.0, well its finally here...

Well, Mount and blade is going to be released in about 48 hours and I would like to give a big congratulations to the creators of Mount and Blade. Its been a long trip and I'm happy that its finally going to end, well, I hope you keep on adding and you keep on working because Mount and Blade is...
  14. MountandBladeKinsman

If you could pick one thing from mount and blade to upgrade it would be...

If there should be more options please tell me, i want this to be as accurate as possible. :P Everyone can vore 3 times. EDIT: Vote once please
  15. MountandBladeKinsman

Custom music not working

My custom music is not working, I followed all the stpes in the post that teaches you how to do it and it doesn't work. I searched on other topics, but none of them gave me the answer. I set all my musics to 3 in the music.txt text file (I had to create it myself, it was not originally there)...
  16. MountandBladeKinsman

Arrows

If someone could mod the arrows so they would stack up instead of renewing itself in every battle that would be great. THe merchants should have an infinite amount of arrows and they cost like 5 denars for an individual arrow, so instead of having a max of 27 arrows you can just keep on buying...
Back
Top Bottom