Search results for query: *

1. Sauron_mate

READ THIS if you Crash & Lag in-game and have 64bit PC

awkwardduck said:
    "An unknown command was specified" I typed it exactly like this: bcdedit / set IncreaseUser VA 4096
    Did I do something wrong?

Make sure its done as followed:
    DcVCC9f.png
  2. Sauron_mate

[WB][M] Full Invasion 2: Osiris 1.03 {Co-op Survival}

Millerke said:
    Sauron_mate said:
    Millerke said:
    Hiho again!

Can i make a simple Hungarian help topic for the hungarian players how to install teh mod, what kind of mod is this, where can they find the files, infos etc ?
    Can it be under FI2 or under the Multiplayer child section?

Sure why not?

Thx!

And where? (under multiplayer child topik, or under main FI2 page?)

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,326.0.html
  3. Sauron_mate

Millerke said:
    Hiho again!

Can i make a simple Hungarian help topic for the hungarian players how to install teh mod, what kind of mod is this, where can they find the files, infos etc ?
    Can it be under FI2 or under the Multiplayer child section?

Sure why not?
  4. Sauron_mate

To everyone:

There was some minor bugs with some GOT helmets having no textures, a mini-patch is available for download for those who want it to be fixed.

Download link on first page.
  5. Sauron_mate

ZeroFighterR said:
    Millerke said:

a) So far I know there is no patch because a lot of items are removed.
    b)I believe it works on both 1.160 and 1.157(?)

The changes to v0120 is quite big, a patch might bugged the game so it is better to have a full version instead. And yes alot of items were removed.
  6. Sauron_mate

How to use invasion mode maps on team deathmatch?

PumpkinChristmas said:
    Hey, can someone tell me how i can use invasion maps when im hosting team deathmatch server? I have succesfully hosted full invasion 2 team deathmatch server with the troops and everything but when i  go to administrator panel i can only choose maps available to team deathmatch. Id like to use maps from the invasion category, like Minas Tirith. Thank you.

For death match mode you should be able to, can you try using the admin panel, keep pressing left to change the map until you see invasion maps?
  7. Sauron_mate

New Update Download link???

XAN_ said:
    Hey COW, you can try this link: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwiuqQCL9GndczRFeW05VVBmWEE/edit
    This was posted earlier today on the forum.

There are bugs in this version, he have to download the patch if he wants a no bugs version or he can just wait for moddb to be authorized. (Moddb ones have no bugs)

Here the patch (Fixs for v0120 bugs)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwiuqQCL9GndbzRSMVhtX0hTRVk/edit?usp=sharing
  8. Sauron_mate

New Update Download link???

Mr. COW said:
    Hi its COW here. Me and I'm sure many other players are having the same problem. I just cannot seem to find the download link anywhere on taleworlds for the new v120 for full invasion2. the only link i found just brought me to a page that only displayed the 119 files. and i found one 120 patch link, but there is no point in me patching 120 when I dont even have it. If anyone could just post me the official download link for the new update it would be greatly appreciated. thank you for your time.

Wait till the moddb links are authorized, just wait a bit :smile:
  9. Sauron_mate

v0120 Download bugged? *SOLVED*

Krimdor said:
    Already done that. :wink:

There was some minor bugs with all the trolls and zombie dogs.

i would suggest downloading the patch to fix it (its inside v0120 released thread). Moddb downloads been removed so we can reupload Full version without any bugs at all
  10. Sauron_mate

Krimdor said:
    Cheers for the quick reply, yeah I'll try that. :smile:

Update: Looks good, thanks for the heads-up! :grin:

make sure you do a clean install . Do not copy new and paste into old one or your game will bugged
  11. Sauron_mate

Krimdor said:
    Title says it all.

Every time I try to download either of the versions (low or high res) the download either fails after ~5% or it resets completely to 0% and starts downloading again.

Any help?

The download is now available on Moddb, can you try download it from there?
  12. Sauron_mate

Juholi said:
    Sauron_mate said:
    Read whats on above and you will understand. also wait for v0120 as it is more optimized. Again use Low res not High Res. High Res is only for PCs like Alienware

I have low res, but it doesn't seem any different. Situation I have is just distressing.. But if v0120 is my only hope, I'll wait for it

Try download Low res v0120, it is much more optimized than v0119. please inform us if you have better performance or still have issues with the mod. Thank you
  13. Sauron_mate

Juholi said:
    Some while ago my Warband started crashing. I looked for help around the net and someone told me that I should put Load Textures on Demand off, so I did and it worked. Then some while after that I was trying to play Full Invasion 2, but without Load Textures on Demand it wont work.. So if I do either one of these options, it will crash. What to do?

Read whats on above and you will understand. also wait for v0120 as it is more optimized. Again use Low res not High Res. High Res is only for PCs like Alienware
  14. Sauron_mate

New version v0120 will soon be released!

We are having a couple of people testing it right now, soon it will be released to the public.
  15. Sauron_mate

Full Invasion 2 *Recruiting!*

Lokrium said:
    I don't use steam too much, but that can change. My steam account is Lokrium, same as this name.
    Edit: Actually it might be Ashamael, steam is unclear. I think my login name is Lokrium but my community name is Ashamael maybe? Try both.

Two results came up. One is unknown and the other one is from Russia. Anyof these two belongs to you?
  16. Sauron_mate

Full Invasion 2 *Recruiting!*

Lokrium said:

Hello good sir and yes we are really in need of a balancer, do you happens to have steam? if so can you post it here and one of the devs will contact you.
  17. Sauron_mate

Performance Patch Released for v0119 [512KB, 7/26/2014]

Dopey said:
    Hmm, might give this a try with high res version when I get home next week. I've had some random crashes and freezes with that even though my computer should be easily able to run it.

Other reasons you may crashed is probably you have too many corpses on or perhaps you haven't done the cmd changes yet.
  18. Sauron_mate

New version Progress

As of 7/26/2014. New version progress can be tracked via Moddb http://www.moddb.com/mods/full-invasion-2/features/full-invasion-2-update-change-log.
  19. Sauron_mate

Updated Map Pack [Reserved]

Updated to version 4, 21 bugged maps in total now fixed
  20. Sauron_mate

Performance Patch Released for v0119 [512KB, 7/26/2014]

Since the release of v0120 this is no longer needed.
Back
Top Bottom