Search results for query: *

• Users: kizersan
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Better qulity armor and weapons

hey i just wanted to make sure that one feautre is properly working when i bought a tempered shield it said that i would get an additonal 84 hit points and 4 resistance on the a tempered sword it said i would get +4 swing thrust and speed when i sued them in game tho i didnt feel that they had...
  2. Where to find my serial number

hey guys i bought Mount and Blade years ago when it still was in its production stages and not yet released on the shelfs and to be honest it was an amazing investment of a mere £14 but when i tried to take part in warband it says it needs a serial number. where do i find my serial number ?? is...
  3. When can i get some of Talaks unique armoury gear

ive noticed that this mod uses talaks unique armoury but i cant find any of its stuff in the mod like the sutton hoo which lks the bees knees but when and where can i get them for my guy cus it lks badass  :twisted: so does anyone know cus i wud also like to wear the crown a bit too lol  :D
  4. Craft Mod how do i make stuff

hey im new to craftmod and was wondering how do i craft stuff it seems really confusing plus it doesnt have a read me or something to help
Back
Top Bottom