Search results for query: *

1. Cretas Faction Submod

Dago Wolfrider said:
    Truewan said:
    Dago Wolfrider said:
    :mad: No one has ever dared call me a peasant. I shall restore my honour with a duel to death. En garde. :mad:

I did not touch Cretas, I have simply anhilated them.  :twisted:

Real question is, you know that there is an official lore for the Cretas, right?

Second question, have you added new items?

Cretas Faction lore:

F01E582A73FD04DFD38FDC4E7289F9E3AE17EDBC

Draharan Faction Lore:

199F94921E7744737FB7720BD80DF04D87491D05

I simply expanded on what little lore they have and gave some rationale to the lore provided by the devs. I see things different and believe it should be different. The original troops had some terrible equipment, bland armor, and top tier troops didn't even have helmets. Their bows were good, but felt out of place for me personally, sword staffs and staff's in general are were also uninspiring and underwhelming. Again, I always saw them differently, the Reich is the top dog in this game, and have some of the best troops in the game - who were previously my favorite faction :razz:

And no new items sadly; frankly if I had the skill I would add new items and quests, but the turtorial's for modding MnB are very limited and few and far between.

Cretas is usually conquered immediately and this mod is not for 90% of people, I'm fine with that, thanks for the reply!

Good point. No problems.

In order to learn how to add new items I did read this: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.reddit.com/r/mountandblade/comments/4g88jp/is_there_any_way_to_import_items_from_one_mod_to/&ved=2ahUKEwjf16vHl5PgAhUDM-wKHe9SCNMQFjALegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw1euxtFYfd3p1-_oM1mQI6R&cshid=1548771559874.
    It is quite easy and you can become fast and precise in no time. If you have some doubts pm me.

If you want to add some new items to your submod you only need to go here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,229.0.html.

Thanks for this, I'm looking into it now, it's a lot of information to go through to find out how to add assets and models, let alone how to create them, if you could be just a bit more precise, I'd appreciate it
  2. Cretas Faction Submod

Dago Wolfrider said:
    :mad: No one has ever dared call me a peasant. I shall restore my honour with a duel to death. En garde. :mad:

I did not touch Cretas, I have simply anhilated them.  :twisted:

Real question is, you know that there is an official lore for the Cretas, right?

Second question, have you added new items?

Cretas Faction lore:

F01E582A73FD04DFD38FDC4E7289F9E3AE17EDBC

Draharan Faction Lore:

199F94921E7744737FB7720BD80DF04D87491D05

I simply expanded on what little lore they have and gave some rationale to the lore provided by the devs. I see things different and believe it should be different. The original troops had some terrible equipment, bland armor, and top tier troops didn't even have helmets. Their bows were good, but felt out of place for me personally, sword staffs and staff's in general are were also uninspiring and underwhelming. Again, I always saw them differently, the Reich is the top dog in this game, and have some of the best troops in the game - who were previously my favorite faction :razz:

And no new items sadly; frankly if I had the skill I would add new items and quests, but the turtorial's for modding MnB are very limited and few and far between.

Cretas is usually conquered immediately and this mod is not for 90% of people, I'm fine with that, thanks for the reply!
  3. Cretas Faction Submod

Welcome Peasants to my submod  :twisted: Seeing as how exactly ZERO of you have ever touched Cretas, I decided to go ahead and make them a viable and better looking faction than whatever the Perisno devs were planning with them (pls don't ban me, I am small and weak) Let's go ahead and address...
  4. Cretas Faction feedback

I'm a bit of a hipster (well, more than just a bit  :) ) - I've seen no feed back on this faction so I thought I'd lay in my thoughts for those curious The kingdom You start small, the underdog, with one castle and one village. You have mounted barbarian's harassing you all the time, you're...
  5. Feedback: Silverstag v0.24

My favorite faction is often the one most overlooked, the Sarranid Sultanate cannot upgrade their troops while the other factions can, I was so confused because I had a recruit take out 5 guys and was like "Oh that guy is definitely going to level, can't wait to see the new troops in this mod!"

Alas... he didn't level. I roamed around and figured "hey, maybe it's just more difficult". After a while I came back to these forums and searched for ~20 minutes!~ to find the answer, they are not yet ready to use the new troop managing/recruitment system :'(

I would like to get this fixed, but my current suggestion is to include a "known issues" topic in the introduction. I really enjoy the mod so far, it's dynamic but I despise playing as the mainstay factions, Nords/Swadia/Vaegir/Rhooks. Hoping the Khergh's don't suffer from the same issue lol.
  6. Bug Report [Version 0.7]

"varangian axe" doesn't show up as sheathed when you have it equipped. :smile:
  7. Discussion + Suggestions

Thank you Alex for the feedback, I will try some other tactics :smile:
  8. Bug Report [Version 0.7]

My complied list of bugs that I haven't seen others post about yet.

1. You cannot hunt Rhino's, they do not appear when you click on "hunt the animals" and you are spammed with lots of red text.
    2. While in battle, pressing F2 and then F1 to have your infantry form one line, has the wrong text on it.
    3. Female slaves in the Desok slaver armies have white faces while in battle.
    4. When companions strike up a conversation with YOU about their background (while you are randomly travelling through the land, the "I once did this here, in this spot") sometimes glitches and only shows a period.

"Sir this is where I once...."

Tell me More!

" . "

" . "

*Game takes you back to the map, very dissatisfied.*
  9. Discussion + Suggestions

To preface, this is going to be a huge post as I've played Perisno for a year now and have played native for 2 years.

*-There's not much in the way of rebels in the Valahir clan lands. It'd be nice, as a way to get rep with other lords and guild master quests. (or at least in my game they were really peaceful with their neighbors)

*-There isn't any reward for recruiting higher tier troops if you have good (99) relation with a village, even a village you are lord of. It would be awesome if I received troops a few tiers up from these villages and give a meaningful reason to have good standing relations with your village.

*-The companions gear you recruit is too good, basically a 4k darkforest bow and 6k full set of plate and ivory sword. Every companion has a horse.

*-I know this is probably a fundamental issue because it's happened in every mod and native that I've played; leveling up makes no sense, because you fight stronger and larger armies. And then you fight super strong and huge armies the higher level you achieve. This takes away the reward of "YOU HAVE BECOME MORE POWERFUL at what you want to be in this role playing game". It has The Elder Scrolls Oblivion leveling system.

At 30+, every archer aims for the head. Every horseman charges you with his horse first and then hits you if you are on foot (Also making fighting on foot very frustrating at times) every army has 300 - 400. I was spending 6k on maintaining my army of 150-200 regular soldiers (not mercs) at the end of the game before it caused me to quit. I couldn't keep up with the arms race, even investing in my factions two towns and owning a very rich village with medium taxes. I even bought about 12 acres of land but I could never keep up morale for very long, constantly feeding and upgrading my troops, and then get stiffed with handing out 6k gold to pay for expenses.

In reality, I'd rather have an army of 80-100 with everyone else being around 100-200, kings would get 300 men. Warband was made so that you could ally and get help from other warbands when taking a city. It certainly would be more interesting than throwing yourself at wave after wave of troops. (This also indirectly makes archery more and more weaker as you level, because of the arrow cap). The longer, more boring and repetitive battles get dull after a while.

When I first started playing, I had a goal to build an army of 50 elite troops with 100 auxiliaries to take out the king of the lands I was building relations in. But by the time I had built the army, the king had 500+ troops... and well... I couldn't even conquer a town. It's just frustrating to see game mechanics change over the course of the game.

*-I am a huge fan of the drahara nation, but they are the exact opposite of the Valahir clan, always at war and have to deal with the most rebels of any faction, a big bust to trade.

A big issue is the land itself is so spread out and the game isn't designed that way. It opens up the possibility of Tolaria, the Rieche and Hakkon all taking their cities, at the same time. (And yes this has happened in one of my play throughs). Albeit, the play throughs are very interesting but disheartening at the thought of fighting losing a losing war. I wish their cities were closer.

E.G. (The second and third images are 'what if's', in case you have plans for that little nook to become Illica Falki territory.

CaSP5v0.jpg

Option A

y5SdDPL.jpg

Option B

CoF3ccP.jpg

Finally, I wish they had draharan shaman's of some troop type, as they are a nation of people bound by a religion. Even a minor faction (replacing the worthless invaders, who feel really out of place trying to take a land devoid of any resources - a desert!) or just replacing the sandwalkers who lack a background story with Spirit walkers who hunt those infidels without pity.

It would super awesome if the Drahara's had a quest which allowed you to become friendly and recruit these altruistic shamans.

*-The dwarf's are cut off from the main land nations. I wouldn't mind an expansion of the realm of the falcon north that conflicts with the dwarf's in the future updates as with the pictures I posted.

I do have my complains about weapon balance, but I will say no more because A) I've said enough and B) it would completely mess with balance. lol

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.
  10. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Can someone please tell me how to move my capital or "court"? My main guy who I conduct business with is stuck inside of a castle rather than my main city.
  11. Discussion + Suggestions

Would you please, PLEASE, please... please. PLEASE! Consider putting this song into the game?! :grin:
  12. [Archive] Bug Reports/ Crashes [Read OP]

Drahara Sandstormer helm's are missing.

5wgImz1.jpg
  13. Sarranid Sultanate too weak?

Insanely weak archers, cloth troops, Calvary are good but what's the point of building armies of calv when you can do that as Swadia. Yeah... buff their archers or give their troops better equipment please and thank you. Archer buffs are moot point, just... all the cloth.
  14. Need Help with Install

Thanks.... I wanted to try it but I wasn't sure if I'd ever be able to undo the changes to warband without a reinstall.
  15. Need Help with Install

Decided to make my own thread as the post in the quick replies thread was receiving no replies. (I realize it's monday but I really want to try this mod /impatient). Basically I have no idea what I am doing wrong, I extract the files and I put them into the module folder, I do not see an...
  16. Quick Questions/Quick Answers thread

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong with this install?

fgzkIxX.png
Back
Top Bottom