Search results for query: *

• Users: mypal
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Party size at just the wrong number

Maybe it just seems this way to me. But at the beginning of the game, coming straight from native M&B, i was thinking 100-105 was a big number to start the party limit at. So i quickly filled up my party with mercenaries. After a few minutes i realized that just over 100 is too big to catch or...
  2. Europe 1805, Formation question.

How do i use the formations in the mod? I know how to use all the basic ones the game already has. I just stumbled across formation formatting when i camped once but can't figure out how to use it. I mean i know how to give the orders. I'm just not sure how to put soldiers in my Guard, 1st, 2nd...
  3. Mod help

I would love to play some of the mods that this communti offers but thats the problem. I cant seem to download the mod correctly. When it brings up the tiny window to download i always save it in the modules folder of mount and blade in my programs. what am i doing wrong? It wont show up in the...
  4. your best lol/omg/holy sh*t momments

i can name a few.when i first tried out a javilen i fell in love with throwing weapons.So once there was a horse charging me so i threw the javilen and gave the horse permanent brain damage while the guy face grinded 10 yards before being trampled.Also one there was just some random guy far away...
  5. wtf

i know how u have the command to order your troups to attack without u.its terrible my army wil get raped.il have 80 sawdian knights and il charge with them and il just sit there and theyl rape an entire castle.but when i tell them to go without me it reports back u lost 28 men the enemy...
  6. Some one please help

i just got the new version .960 and my save is a incompatible version is there anyway i can bring my charactar up to a updated version so i can keep playing on him?Or will i have to start all over agian?
Back
Top Bottom