Search results for query: *

1. Guitar33333

All you people are COCK SUCKING DICKLESS MOTHER ****ERS!!!!!!  BAN ME SEE IF I GIVE A ****!!!!! Also, I <3 penis.
  2. Guitar33333

Oblivion Install

Whenever I try to install Oblivion GOTY it never does anything it just sits there and it never installs it will just sit in the disk slot thing. the little icon never pops up on the disk drive either, is this because my computer cant play dvds because the case pc dvd on it? please help.
  3. Guitar33333

Knights of The Old Republic

Do the mods "Darth Ding Dong's Saberpack", "Any Spell", "RHEH Construction Bench", "Roleplay Padawan Mod", "Brotherhood of the Shadow" work with the Yavin IV mod?
  4. Guitar33333

Oblivion Mods

Do the Midas Spells and the PJ's Spell Compendium work together and what do I need to make them work? (If I need anything please tell me.)  Also what are some good mods to use on the PC version? Thats what I have it for :)
  5. Guitar33333

Dionisia

How do you toggle stuff on and off? I know it says to talk to npcs but which ones
  6. Guitar33333

Guardians

Whats the whole purpose of Guardians mod? And why is it when I try to manage a village or castle or town it says not in this version of mount&blade (.903) i thought .903 is the only version?
  7. Guitar33333

Guardians 2.0 for .903 Help

I need help with how to download this mod called Guardians.  When I download it I get it on WinRar.  So after that, I basically Extract like I normally do and when I go to do that it says that its unknown or may be damaged.  And I have already tried Total Commander and WinZip to open it but I...
  8. Guitar33333

Ship Help

Will someone tell me what city to go to buy a ship?  Because it seems that every time I play this mod, it is just like Native......same old boring Native.  But please someone help me! :D
  9. Guitar33333

Best Mods For .903?

What are some of the best mods for .903?  Anyone's opinion is welcome.
  10. Guitar33333

Pirates

Is Pirates "the mod" on .903? If you can give me a list of which version Pirates, TLD, and RPG Mod are on ,thanks.
  11. Guitar33333

New Mod Idea For Someone To Use

If someone could make a mod like the deadly reflex mod off of oblivion (which is sometimes your character will do like a slow motion slash and cut the person's head clean off of his body) that would be awesome. So someone reply quickly please thanks.
  12. Guitar33333

Upcoming Mods?

Just asking, who knows of mods that are upcoming for .960 version?  If you know please reply quickly.....
  13. Guitar33333

Version .960 Mods

Just Wanted Know If Anyone Knows If They Could Get The Pirates of Calradia On Version .960 :?:  :)
Back
Top Bottom