Search results for query: *

1. Lionheart X

My site and forums

Hey all, just to wanted to ask if anyone would be interested in helping me get my forums off the ground. I got the site for my 18th birthfay and have just about finished it to a very basic standard, and i wanted its main focus to be a forum of discussion etc, on all topics, including a big...
  2. Lionheart X

What would happen if . . .

Hey, right, to the point of this topic. I have been a loyal vassal of the vaegirs for a number of in-game years now, and have helped them on several conquests. I have recently taken a castle, Derachois (sp?) and a city (Sargoth), however i had to give up my vassal-ship in order to gain these...
  3. Lionheart X

Is there a way to transfer all game data?

Good Evening. I know that you can export and import your characters across versions and from say 1 Pc to another. However i was wondering if there was a way to transfer the whole lot of data, thus allowing you to continue playing the full save of your game. Thus meaning that all the data not...
  4. Lionheart X

lagg?!!!

hey i have been playing the new version sinces its release (0.960) and its been fine, battles run very smoothly, however recently i have been having some bad lagg in battles, regardless of the army sizes, i have not changed any settings, and this did not occur on 0.951 which was the last version...
  5. Lionheart X

Lagg??!!

hey i have been playing the new version sinces its release (0.960) and its been fine, battles run very smoothly, however recently i have been having some bad lagg in battles, regardless of the army sizes, i have not changed any settings, and this did not occur on 0.951 which was the last version...
Back
Top Bottom