Search results for query: *

• Users: Singil
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Singil

I MAY need help with Ital/y/ians

Greetings dear Italian speaking players! I have been in Avezzano for a week now and planning to take a quick daily trip to Rome. I will be in italy untill 25th and I have yet to come across a sufficiently english speaking person so I was wondering if  there are any mb players in the vicinity who...
  2. Singil

Youtube video monetization

Greetings, for all of our players who are posting M&B videos on their youtube channel and would like to monatize them, I have posted and stickied a disclaimer above to make life easier for them. Uploaders will need only to link to that thread titled Monetizing Youtube Videos when they wish to...
  3. Singil

Monetizing Youtube Videos

Dear viewers, Despite our Mount and Blade EULA prohibiting the generation of revenue based on Taleworlds Entertainment products without permission (such as YouTube advertisement profit sharing), we have decided to make an exception and allow users to take advantage of advertisement revenue...
  4. Singil

Hey there!

Hello all! It's been a long time since I last made myself heard around the forums and am now checking in to tell you that we are all alive and kicking at Taleworldsland and working round the clock-ish on MB2 (official title TBA) So, just so you know, we are all here and watching you guys...
  5. Singil

Activation Problem RESOLVED!

Rejoice people! The ongoing problem of not being able to activate your games is resolved! The activation servers are back up and running again and you should not experience any more problems. We are sorry for the panic and hysteria we have caused over the last 36 hours or so. Thank you for...
  6. Singil

Exporter For Blender 2.49b is released!

Heya fellow craftsmen! The long wait is over! The Blender Exporter is up for download in our downloads section, here: http://www.taleworlds.com/warband/download A few features of the newly released exporter include: -Exporter file contains a script for exporting, two base projects and a...
  7. Singil

French Language Pack - Betatesters Report Here

**BETA-TEST HAS ENDED** Greetings testers! Please post here any and all errors you encountered while playing the game with the French language pack. Thanks in advance for your help! ----------------------------------------------- EDIT on Antivirus Software Problems: At this stage, I need to...
  8. Singil

A Vampyre Story

Fancy oldschool adventure games?.... anyone? I know I still do.. infact, I badly miss those days when the adventure games were "the biggest thing". I'm against one genre dominating the market actually but the last thing I'd wish for would be the adventure games become extinct. After all Curse...
Back
Top Bottom