Search results for query: *

1. 15th are sore losers that cant take a joke.

Talk to Cenkris about it. Trust me, there's no need for a thread
  2. Bans/Mutes/Warnings on FSE

MaHuD said:
    Apperently, they DID respond to you. In fact, both refleax and deo send you emails as well as private messages.
    In the messages they showed you that you have 5 accounts on their forum with the same IP and all are made by almost the exact email address.
    Which is odd considering that you claim that it was your brother:
    iLegion said:
    Can someone please explain this to me,

Me and my brother both share the same computer therefore having separate steam accounts and forum accounts and we get IP banned for apparently making duplicate accounts to disrupt the community Representative voting thing? It's absolutely ridiculous. Maybe they should look into things rather than thinking that just straight away banning people for complete bull **** reasons. 

This is on the FSE forums of course.
    However, if it was your brother the email address wouldn't have contained your personal name. It would have contained his given name not yours.

When I asked you previously if you had more brothers, you got angry at me and didn't answer the question.
    When I just asked you why you had multiple forum accounts you got angry and refused to answer.

Then there is the question of; where is your brother? So far it has just been you spamming the forums and being all happy when someone is doing something for you and the moment they ask a critical question you shun them.

Somehow even after knowing all of this yourself already, you claim that they have given you no reason and they refuse to talk with you.
    In addition, you make it your best effort to post about all of these wherever you can.

I can honestly say that I don't think it was wrong of them to ban you.
    Only Deo responded to me. And I feel I'm speaking to the wrong person here but hey.

And yes, my brother does play NW, does that mean that he should be forced to respond to all this **** on here about the FSE's corrupt business? No, so I'd suggest you don't make another comment about that, because that was simply stupid.

I've admitted many times that some of the other accounts were mine, but I have never voted more than once? No. And there's no evidence to back up that I did voted more than once, so that's covered that hasn't it, yes. I've given you the answer for the reason behind the other accounts but it seems as though you didn't read it, please look back through the PM's I sent you.

Also, I didn't get angry, I just didn't care about your opinion on the matter, and I still don't.

So, if you would like to continue this via PM's then please, do so. If not, I'd be more than happy to defend myself here and I'll never give up.
  3. What pissed you off today v. IV

FSE admins.
  4. Bans/Mutes/Warnings on FSE

Megaberna said:
    Banning for double accounts is ridiculous anyway...if i have someone living in my house they can't make an account because we share the same IP.

That is stupid.
    Hello! Someone with their head screwed on!

They have absolutely no evidence that I voted more than once, I would go to an in-depth discussion about this but their is really no point because I have already been shut down by Deo.

So, you can ban someone just because it's based upon what you think? Cool, that's fantastic.

Edit: MaHuD, I'd be happy to talk to you again, but what has been needed to be said, has already been said.
  5. Bans/Mutes/Warnings on FSE

MaHuD said:
    I have dispatched a message to FSE, and they may or may not respond with further evidence iLegion.
    However, I do wonder why you and your brother have 5 accounts on the FSE forums anyway.

@Sid,
    Perhaps they will answer that at some point. Maybe when people stop asking the same question regardless of them knowing the question has already been asked (sometimes even on the same page :O). But who knows.
    Hi MaHuD, thanks for your pointless comment.

There's no way around this as Deo doesn't want to do anything. As I said how professional.

So, I'm just going to lurk here, hoping that the FSE will crumble, whenever that time is. Because it will happen. But not anytime soon.

I really want to be there when it happens.
  6. Bans/Mutes/Warnings on FSE

Why? They can't back it up, then it's complete bull ****. Oh no I said a bad word. Ban.
  7. Bans/Mutes/Warnings on FSE

Col_Lucas said:
    lol, well I got banned too for voting for myself APPARENTLY
    I got banned for something similar, it's quite funny what the admins can do with NO evidence whatsoever.

There's so many things I wish I could say.

Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reH0Nx-S9eU
  8. Clarification of some community issues

Thundersnow said:
    What does kl stand for?
    It stands for "you're awesome"
  9. Bans/Mutes/Warnings on FSE

Then why does Deo suddenly say to me that the won't talk to me? We were nowhere near finished in our conversation and he suddenly says he won't speak to me.

How professional.

I am no longer looking for a unban from the FSE forums, but rather an answer instead of a "I'm not talking to you" one liner.
  10. Bans/Mutes/Warnings on FSE

I never make mistakes.
  11. Bans/Mutes/Warnings on FSE

lolSid said:
    5arge said:
    Megaberna said:
    Besides appointing heads admins like Cenzi or High Moderators like Deofuta and Donald (who got removed to to amount of complaints) that almost everyone wants them to resign is definitely a great move from FSE :wink:
    Almost nobody wants Deofuta to resign. Speak for yourself. The only people who are complaining about Deo are the butt hurt little babies who thought they could push their limits without any consequences.

Sorry children, your actions have consequences. Someday when you grow up and move out of mommy's house you will understand that. For now, continue to throw your tantrums because you got warned/muted/banned on a forum for a video game. You're fighting the good fight, and years from now people will look back and thank you for all that you have done. It's important work that nobody else will do because there are more pressing issues to attend to, like making memes.

I want Deofuta to resign from European affairs. You may want someone who has no ties to the community but we(the people who agree) don't.

All he cares about is how many cookies Vince chucks him, as Deo stated on FSE that he is only loyal to FSE why would we want him as a moderator for our community. Tell me, Sarge. How long will you continue to make yourself look stupid? You assume we are still living in mummy's house?

As I said, and I say it again, Deofuta has his support from the yanks. The Europeans do not know who he is (only due to him being thrown in front of us) and they certainly do not care for him, he was not instated to push around Europeans, he became head admin for the U.S side and so should stay on that side.

Please reference the last sentence of my initial post to Deofuta, this explains the common thought about him.
    I don't think I could agree with you more, my good man.
  12. Bans/Mutes/Warnings on FSE

MaHuD said:
    Get a room will ya.
    Alternatively you could respond to my post, in case you disagree with it.
    There's no way to get a room, this is the internet.
  13. Napoleonic Wars - Meme Thread

EDIT: Meh, nvm.
  14. Napoleonic Wars - Meme Thread

Windbusche said:
    You act like I excluded myself from the group, as I am a person, thus part of the 'people'.
    I can't recall calling myself anything above, or below a person. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Also, the moderators are people too, are they not? I'm simply broadening the spectrum.
    I see what you mean now, mighty one.
  15. Clarification of some community issues

Deofuta said:
    Viktor 90th said:
    In my opinion MaHud deserves a raise  :mrgreen:

Agreed.
    kl
  16. Napoleonic Wars - Meme Thread

Windbusche said:
    People are ****, more accurately.
    Aw, that's cute. Please don't resort to self harm, as I see you describe yourself as a really negative person.
  17. Exercise regimes.

memes-have-you-had-your-morning-exercise.jpg
  18. Napoleonic Wars - Meme Thread

Hatake said:
    What a surprise.

Oh:

1096964.jpg

Meme looks **** because administration is ****.
  19. 91st Regiment of Foot - Argyllshire Highlanders

Un contre dix, Bydandy.
  20. Lol

I would just like to say that this is an amazing community and all the admins are great. How did you know I was joking? MUTE. BAN. GG.
Back
Top Bottom