Search results for query: *

• Users: wesleykuhn
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. wesleykuhn

MP Musket Era Persistent Napoleonic

"PERSISTENT NAPOLEONIC" Have you ever wanted to play the good and old Persistent World mod, but on napoleonic era? Then, I will try to give you this happiness! The object of this module is very simple: Keep the gameplay of persistent world (for me, it's the BEST persistent rpg mod of Warband)...
  2. wesleykuhn

Module System files?

Hello friends! Do someone know where I can get the Module System Files of the Persistent World? The one of github is very old. I did search 'entire web' for it.
  3. wesleykuhn

how to make Items spawn on ground in Native Warband multiplayer?

Hello guys, I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but help me... About the scene editing. I remember that a lot of peaple used the var n1 and var n2 of the item kinds on the scene editing mode. So, they put a number that makes the weapons be usable, for example: You place spear...
  4. wesleykuhn

how to make Items spawn on ground in Native Warband multiplayer?

Hello guys, I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but help me... About the scene editing. I remember that a lot of peaple used the var n1 and var n2 of the item kinds on the scene editing mode. So, they put a number that makes the weapons be usable, for example: You place spear...
Back
Top Bottom