Search results for query: *

• Users: Dudro
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. He pulled up, asked for help, and then left.

"Parents in Regina are warned to be on the lookout for a man in a white 4 door sedan.  He pulled up next to a child in a park and asked him to help him look for a lost pet.  When the child said no, the man drove away.  He has a light beard." I JUST heard this on the radio, here in Saskatoon.  I...
  2. Quelle musique Francaise me conseillez-vous pour apprendre votre langue?

Je ne suis pas Francais.  Hier, j'ai eu l'idee de jouer la musique Francais, par ce-que je peux parler le langue, mais je connais rien de chanson Francais.  Je connais les artistes Francais, mais rien que je aime et chante leur chansons en Francais.  Est-ce que quelquun peut maider trouver les...
  3. What are the best Xbox 360 games?

I'm sure there's enough of these already, but most people can't get enough of giving other people there opinion. Just ordered an Xbox last night, and was wondering what the best games are? I'm already getting Fallout 3, Forza motorspart 3, and Cod 6 and maybe 5. I'm NOT getting Halo 3, but I...
  4. Solution to couching!

After reading a thread of Olo one minute ago, I got what I believe to be a really good idea.  It MAY be flawed, I don't know yet. Lots of people propose that lances break on impact but I don't like that idea too much, and neither do a fair amount of other people.  I also dislike that it is...
  5. Flexibility?

I was just wondering how many of you are flexible?  I know some people who can't go past their knees, but I'm flexible enough to suck my ****, so there's definitely lots of variation.  How flexible are YOU?
  6. graphics in this version (.641)

Well, I've been having some trouble.  I posted the bug in the stickied topic for bugs at the top, but I was wondering if their could be an actual solution.  You see I can't play, because the game messes up.  I've reinstalled, so I think it might be a prob with my comp. I've seen people asking...
  7. [bug] Problem joining matches

I've had this problem before, but now it's gotten so bad that I can't join any matches anymore. Whenever I join a match, it goes to the faction choosing screen, just like it should.  But the problem is that it won't let me get any farther than this.  I can't see the messages popping up in the...
  8. (suggestion)Siege battle money.

I played siege n castle 3 today, and was astounded by the huge amount of casualties the attackers sustained.  The leader on the other team had about a 25 surplus, while all the other team members scores reflected this.  However, the leader on our team had a 5 surplus, and almost everyone else...
  9. [Suggestion] Archer reticules

I disagree with the current form of archer aiming, the "screws up after you hold it for a seconds", not because it makes gameplay poorer, but because of realism.  I have an idea that would not harm game play in the least (as far as I can see), but add to the realism of the game.  Everyone knows...
  10. Cancelling Mount and Blade

I'm hoping for a quick response on this one guys, help me out please. :) I'm not staying at my usual resdence for thye next 2 weeks, and I would like to know if I can use my serial key at another house by "pausing" my current one here, but I don't want to fully uninstall it from my comp. ...
  11. [Suggestion]Changing archer aiming when moving.

I just thought of this today, but I can jog in a circle around a target with a bow (real life)  knock an arrow(slowly), and shoot fairly near to my target, it being 20 paces away from me.  I just thought that maybe it would be a good idea to increase aiming values for archers moving., because...
  12. Money system?

Can someone explain to me how the money system works?  I don't think I fully understand it. I've had a kill ration of 18-13, but I ended up with less money than what I started with.  Why is that?
  13. (bug) Multiplayer problems

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion failed! Program:... File:./src/combat_message.cpp Line: 9 Expression: multiplayer_data.players[new_owner_player_no].is_active() This is the window that randomly pops up while I play and closes Warband. Happens twice an hour, and it pisses me...
  14. Problems with multiplayer

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion failed! Program:... File:./src/combat_message.cpp Line: 9 Espression: multiplayer_data.players[new_owner_player_no].is_active() THis is the window that randomly pops up while I play and closes Warband. Happens twice an hour, and it pisses me...
  15. Server Styles.

I just had a thought a moment ago, while playing Halo online, about server fighting styles.  In Halo, a lot of servers have so it's "only shotguns", or "only rockets and snipers".  Are there going to be servers like this in Warband, that are easily changed, or will people have to wait until the...
  16. Looking for help mapping or want to see one at work? (added more on July 6nd)

Well, a few days ago, I was asked by a mod maker to make a map for him.  I complied, but I asked him how he would like it first.  Bigger, smaller, more detailed, less detailed, how do you want the elevation and forests ect... To which he replied.  Well, it's gonna have a more than the standard...
  17. Call of Duty 5 for Xbox 360

I'm just making this thread to ask a question. If I bought Call of Duty 5 for an Xbox, what are the main options?  As in, Co-op, multiplayer, Campaign.  Because my friend has it for the PS3, and that version has a lot more features and options that a friend of mine has for the Wii.  Could...
  18. Longboarding?

I make this thread solely out of curiosity.  I noticed today that I was the only one in the grade 7-8 classes at my school, maybe the entire school that longboarded, and I just started a week ago, and only got my own board today.  So, do you longboard?  And you may as well throw in an age too...
  19. Problem starting game.

Well, at least I don't think this should be in the Apothecary... :) I'm having a problem starting a mod I'm making.  The screen black and the game freezes right after it finishes the video and is about to start loading.  Is there anything that could affect something like that in scripts?  The...
  20. Map editor help

I'm having a problem with the map editor. I was kind of looking for some help here.  I was making a map for a mod, and I made all the water, which covers about 35% of the map, from the "river" map into the "ford" map.  But now, I'll start up the game, except when I start a new game, it freezes...
Back
Top Bottom