Search results for query: *

1. Mound and Blade downloads?

Firstly. I own the game and am not asking for some kind of cracked version of MaB! My question is, I remember that once sometime back there was still a topic with all the old (and newer) versions of MaB(original) to DL. I want to ask if the topic is still there and someone can link me to it, or...
  2. The united kingdom

:D As it seems every one is making clans right now and I never made one before I guess its time. The united kingdom of Calradia (if people who actually join want a name changes I'm open for suggestions) The clan name is based on what one of your companions mentions in the game. (Lizard or so was...
  3. The dark nightmare scenario

Hi, I was just playing through all the scenarios and got stuck on the last one "The dark nightmare". I tried it about 20 times not and its seems plain impossible. Is it meant to be or is there some way to beat it that I have missed?
  4. Bug(kinda)

I hope this was not reported yet.(I did a quick check but did not find anything) But I have noticed that while walking up ladders(and normally also other things that you go up) pressing side step(in my case A and D) wile walking up.(so walk up pressing D and then when reached edge of ladder A...
  5. Is this mod supposed to be that hard?

I have a hard time playing this mod with the setting that this mod is supposed to be played at, 135%. There seem to be no looters and the new bandits are way to many and way to overpowered. Every one keeps betting my ass. Did I install this mod wrong or is it supposed. My sword makes to no...
  6. Funny bug

Well I was joust playing MAB, I helped Far seeker to become king, I finish that quest. Then I rebelled against him. I won against him and he joint the swedian(I stayed to my own land). Now I have killed the nords and some other lands, when I met Far seeker, I wanted to attack him. And when I...
  7. LOL

I think I updated the game with the wrong language. (I decided to give it a try even if people say its so buggy) I just wanted to say it because it looked so odd it where all signs I did not know what the hell whent wrong. like for example  the word in Male it said some not understandable signs...
  8. what the hell did you guys do with the Rhodoks

I was just playing 1.003 and I saw an army of 1000 Rhodoks against 100 nord and they had 300 Sergeants what the hell can you do against that? We nords almost killed them.We have all of there castles(no cities) but 1 and then they come out 1000 people?
  9. Where to find Savegame

Well as I just read the new patch seems pretty bad so where can I find my save game? (I installed it and now want to go back to 1003 because I want to keep my character and some bugs aren't that bad better then having so many bugs  :mrgreen: )(so before I reinstall 1003 I need to get my save...
  10. weapons and armor look odd.

Bug all my weapons (without any mod) look like white and black doted hard to explain but I played the game before same installation and all same just some weeks ago and it work perfect only thing different I'm hunter and last time I was sword fighter,also now I have a better way to explain them...
  11. HEY whats up with the forbidden 403 error

I joust thought about to play the game again and was looking for some mods found a good one Graphical enhancement mod but when I go on the dl link some random forbidden bug comes on I first wanted to post by the mod itself but then tried some other links for dl on this side and well same bug at...
  12. bug

Well i had my first bug even if I don't know what it was it joust said (I'm not completly sure what it is and it was not bad but i thought i might helping finding bugs if i tell you guys about it you might understand more) ok it said : Script Error on opcode 2291: Invalid party ID: 344; line no...
  13. Manual

Dose the game has a Manual? (I can't find any Manual)
  14. I don't get it!

ok so the ones who buy the game before it comes out and so supported the making of the game now need to wait longer then the ones who joust bought it in the store ? sorry but that sucks! I at least hope that they give us a manual with the game if we bought it early like me (i mean because i...
  15. diffeculty of ...

I have a question i was wondering at what diffeculty the most people play because i m playing at a deiffeculty of 80% and have a hard time taking a castle.
  16. Some questions

OK Hello First of and sorry for the bad speeling i try my best. As the name of the topic sayes i have some querions. First quetion is if you buy the game now over the internet do you need to pay any thing again when the full version is out? Im joust wanting to get sure because...
  17. MOD install help

I don't know if this the right place to ask sorry if not but please can some one explain me how to install a mod this i dl i joust can not understand how to install it for ex. the blood and steal mod for 9.55 it dose not have a installation exe as much i know and joust want to say thank you to...
Back
Top Bottom