Search results for query: *

• Users: maniac
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Experience Required for upgrading troops

Hi, i'm loving the mod thus far, but one thing that is driving me crazy is how much is required for troop upgrading. Could somebody please tell me how to change this factor. I notice that there is a Realism upgrade that does x2 experience needed for troops. I have disabled this but it still...
  2. Best grapical mod out

I just recently got a new computer and now i want to get the best graphical enhancement mods there are. So any suggestions?
  3. battle when both ally and enemy are at 0 troops

i did a search and found nothing FYI. Now what happened was i joined my ally in a battle when he was down to 1 soldier left, in this case his lord. the enemy had about 39 soldiers left. so when i helped him i got 11 points in relations. the problem was that he got K.O in the battle so when the...
  4. Betrayal!

ok im wondering if this has happened to anybody. im currently about to win the rebellion against the vaegres and ive got this one lord whos *****ing about not getting a town or something ive done some quests for him and helped him out so hes gone from -57 to -17. jus recently he has decided to...
Back
Top Bottom