Search results for query: *

1. Experience Required for upgrading troops

Hi, i'm loving the mod thus far, but one thing that is driving me crazy is how much is required for troop upgrading. Could somebody please tell me how to change this factor. I notice that there is a Realism upgrade that does x2 experience needed for troops. I have disabled this but it still...
  2. Strategy

I've found circling the enemy with cavalry armed with firearms works pretty well. I'm looking foreward to doing it with reiters
  3. POLL: ATI card owners with drivers 10.7 or higher -- Graphics issues (WB 1.132)?

I've been getting the same problem as stated above, with none of the fixes working. What has worked is just entering and leaving a town. After 2 tries it just fixed itself.
  4. Italian Peninsula Factions

Hi, just an idea from previous games that focus on this era. Perhaps you should have the italian peninsular represented as the italian states and then have cities represent major states capitals, castles as minor states and villages as lesser ones. Thier opinions towards each other can be shown through the lords opinions of each other. I just know that scenarios such as this where you have the HRE and France as unified nations italy tends to get eaten up pretty quick and by having them unified aswell you are making them stand a chance.

just my thoughts on the matter. BTW the game I am refering to is Europa, a custom map scenario from warcraft 3. :razz: I had great fun playing that back in the day.
  5. TLD preview

How about a battle line of gondorian soldiers 3000, strong, marching on Minas Morgal, where there is a horde of orcs 5000 strong :twisted:. The battle goes well untill Ecthelion, in all his "wisdon" charges into a band of Uruk Pikemen, getting killed and ruining the greatest army built in gondor :evil:
  6. TLD preview

in the mean time let us all go play TATW for med 2 and have fun there.
    /thread
  7. Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

I have justed watched Conan the Barbarian + Conan The Destroyer. My first thought was that mount and blade would be perfect for a mod like that, so my question is, where is it? Any help locating is much appreciated, i tried search and no dice just mentions of people wanting it from ages ago and comparisons for other mods where a barbarian race is concerned.
  8. TLD preview

AHHHH! I can't wait for this! Im gonna go easterlings Right away!
  9. Sillmarillion Mod Recruting!

It would have to be a big library... The Silmaril isn't really as big as LOTR, in terms of popularity. However once you read it LOTR isn't as great in comparison.
  10. Sillmarillion Mod Recruting!

Could you please do The Last Alliance instead. It is better suited to this game engine and is still quite epic. Also if you are going go ahead with the silmarils, is it even possible to integrate Morgoth let alone the vast armies of balrogs and other lesser demons into Mount and Blade. Im dieing for an LOTR mod to come along, last one i played was TLD.
  11. SP Fantasy The Last Alliance Mod

Muglos said:
    You mean Smaug?

Thats the one. Its been ages since i was playing lotr games.
  12. SP Fantasy The Last Alliance Mod

Are you guys gonna add the dragon and the northern peoples? goblins dwarfs etc. (at a later time of course)
  13. Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

LordMutaz said:
    maniac said:
    Where o where is the LOTR mod? I saw return of the king last night and am dieing to play the M&B mod. Has it been updated? Is it still the old ver only or is there a 1.011 compatable version?
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,43857.0.html

Thats before what im after. But close enough!
  14. Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

Where o where is the LOTR mod? I saw return of the king last night and am dieing to play the M&B mod. Has it been updated? Is it still the old ver only or is there a 1.011 compatable version?
  15. RGL Error

I got the error too, but it only happens when i try to do seiges. Ive also got the battle sizer at 600 so maybe thats the problem, however one of the seiges has 100 vs 100  :???:

Edit: it Just crashed while i was zooming out of a city  :cry:
  16. Best grapical mod out

Ahk so there are no other ones at all because i looked in the released mod section and found that there was realistic steel and brighter colors. However i am assuming that GE 2.0 will have both of these? Anyway thanks for the help

Also will i have to install these for any current mods i have aswell?
  17. Best grapical mod out

I just recently got a new computer and now i want to get the best graphical enhancement mods there are. So any suggestions?
  18. (268) Bug reports for Hegemony 268 B.C. version 1.96 BETA

Has anybody said anything about the walking on water if you walk into a river then out to sea?
  19. (268) Bug reports for Hegemony 268 B.C. version 1.96 BETA

Umm Judean rebels in gaul? unless there is some background story to it
Back
Top Bottom