Search results for query: *

1. duracell

B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

+1 for crush through, heavy weapons should crush through light weapon blocks
  2. duracell

It would greatly enhance the atmosphere but there are gameplay issues with it:

In single player the AI will see through it, even friendly AI, so only the Player will be clueless, his army will still find/shoot every enemy. (like in the thick fog in Native)

In multiplayer, well, the proof of the pudding is in the eating  :smile:
  3. duracell

Voted no for the armor idea, as I understand it its like having shields on the body.

Armor isnt shield, shields are used in a manner where they are held near the body, the shield arm functions like a shock absorber and thats why a shield can block much heavier hits (hits so strong that they damage the shield) than any armor could, a shield can get damaged and still function partially.
    If an incoming hit is strong enough to break/destroy the shield the fighter would still live (with a broken arm)

Plate armor and helmets are worn on the body without the buffer and force-absorbtion of the flexible shield arm (thats why armor is less effective than shields), the armor will try to distribute the incoming force from the hit (plate part) and absorb it as much as possible (padding part) but heavier hits will still go through in the form of blunt force trauma, this alone could kill the wearer without damaging the armor.
    If a hit is so powerful that it damages/destroys the armor than it damages/destroys the body under the armor too.

tl;dr
    You cant wear down heavy armor, the wearer will die long before the armor breaks and falls down.
  4. duracell

Furok said:
    After battle-tests we create some rebalance of characteristics.

Short:
    Empire
    Troop states's health grow by 10-20%

Chaos
    Elite's armor reduce by 10-20%
    Health reduce by 10%

Chaos
    The Empire

Mounted Khorne's Warrior horse speed 65!  :shock:
  5. duracell

Both are great but I like the 1st better.
  6. duracell

Furok said:
    New animations for Chaos guys with shield. In all motions warrior try to keep shield in front of him.
    Reason - in warband shield defending against ranged weapon permanently, without active block. So, when chaos warroir hit, he try to keep defense close.
    Sorry for my english again.)
    Link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLKB31wRdNM

Awesome!  :smile:
  7. duracell

Awesome shields!

Seeing those cool pikes on the shields, will you implement shield bash in the mod?
  8. duracell

The "Even if some may not completely understand it" part could be a little problematic if you want to learn modding from a not native english guy.

Anyway, to much talk, keep up the good work, I cant wait for the beta!
  9. duracell

Maybe you realized by now that Furok is not a native english speaker, why do you make things harder with your overcomplicated speaking?

btw its nice that you are willing to help him, good luck!
  10. duracell

Which future faction?

Ratman said:
    No, English resemble the Swadians to much. If you pick a Japanese faction :razz: you would have n enterly diffrent gameplay. Flags on their backs with your flag on it. It would look great. You give em like very weak archers Best infantry and good cavs you would have the best faction for me.

lol

btw Japanese = no shields = fail.
  11. duracell

Pros and Cons of all factions

You can see Swadia as challenging because its in the middle but this works in the other way too, you always have a war (loot, prisoners, ransoms) you are in the center so you dont need to walk through the whole map to get reinforcements etc.

If you play aggressive Swadia is the best faction.
  12. duracell

Which future faction?

I always liked the idea of the Bear Tribe in the Expanded Gameplay III mod, real barbarians with zerg attitude, like the Wendol in the 13th Warrior, a faction which hits hard but dies fast and based about quantity to overwhelm the enemy.

I know its not historic but imo fits in better than a far eastern faction.
  13. duracell

Deathcam

Apologies, my search-fu failed me to find a topic about this. Deathcam, after you get knocked out in the battle your troops continue to fight and you can observe the battle from bird view. Many mod have it, people like it. I think it would be great if native would have an integrated deathcam...
  14. duracell

Ethics Complaint Dept.

I never offer or accept duels.
  15. duracell

There are chariots in the Wedding Dance mod.

here:
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,58995.msg1758708.html#msg1758708
Back
Top Bottom