Search results for query: *

• Users: PSYCHO V
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. PSYCHO V

Best Mods

I'd like to try out some of the community Mods. What do you guys believe to be the best / bug free mods worth trying?
  2. PSYCHO V

Faction Heraldry

One thing that has struck me with the faction heraldry is that there appears to be no ryhme or reason as to who has what in most cases. I understand that this whole setting is fictional but it would be a great addition if there was a general theme to the heraldry of the various factions. For...
  3. PSYCHO V

Faction Heraldry

One thing that has struck me with the faction heraldry is that there appears to be no ryhme or reason as to who has what in most cases. I understand that this whole setting is fictional but it would be a great addition if there was a general theme to the heraldry of the various factions. For...
  4. PSYCHO V

Wenching?

Wenching and other things I'd love to see: A screen that lists your existing relations eg. Lists all Lords etc and what you're current relations are with them... Benefits for Honour eg. Respect from Villages, Towns, Kings and certain Ladies and Lords etc.. Killable Lords – very small chance...
  5. PSYCHO V

Praven Spy

The King of Swabia has asked that I follow a spy out of town, but after waiting for almost a month I can't seem to find the said spy. Have I missed him? Do I need to actually be wandering the streets? Any ideas?
  6. PSYCHO V

Taking Towns

Have done a site search and can't seem to find an answer and wondering if any can help here? Obviously when one takes a castle etc the towns attached often are included in the booty. Question is, can you detach a town (to join you) by helping them until they are extremely loyal to you?
  7. PSYCHO V

Newbie Thanks

Just wanted to say thanks to the developers of this Gem. Downloaded the demo last night out of curiousity and not expecting much. I was blown away. my2bob
Back
Top Bottom