1. Scully

Sui Generis

Remember this game? Me neither.
  2. Scully

Free Games - Recomendations and updates galore

Borderlads free on ebic
  3. Scully

Sui Generis

I wonder how they're going to handle more difficult enemies. Right now the game is fun until enemies just get way too good at staying out of reach/blocking. Every level you descend in the story is like going down a level of fun as well. Bosses especially are a real cluster****.

I honestly miss the old days when it was a drunk brawl simulator. Every patch giving more rigidness and control to the characters has made the combat less fun. Sure, you're supposed to eventually use magic as well, but that's just a bandaid for a bad melee system. I can't help but feel this all could have been avoided if they had gone for manual blocking.
  4. Scully

Screenshottery Thread Mk.2

DF94C93ECB15AA048647F07B270E82B2A73BBE76

E4F77111182C032551EBD13784B5A1368AD8BBE4
  5. Scully

Deep Rock Galactic

After 120 hours of this game I'm burnt out! Switched to scout as main because zipgun is too sexy. Made a little compilation video

Will probably still do weekly deep dives though as I don't have any overclocks for my scout yet.
  6. Scully

Free for one more day
  7. Scully

Deep Rock Galactic

Oh didn't even know it was still early access tbh, as it seems pretty finished. It does lack a proper end game though.

My friend and I play pub games because you really want all 4 classes present. Engineers for platforms, scout for mobility+light, digger for diggin' and gunner for team mobility. The worst feeling in the world is playing without a scout or with a **** scout who doesn't light up rooms.

Had this moment earlier today:
  8. Scully

Deep Rock Galactic

I'm maining Digger and switched from flamethrower to cryocaster which is waaaay better. Also very satisfying shattering everything.

It's almost a bit awkward how many times I've grouped with the same people now on 130% difficulty since there are so few players on there. Maybe I'll see some of you.
  9. Scully

Baldur's Gate 3 (from page 8)

It looks like a mod for Original Sin.
  10. Scully

Cheap Gaming

It's a subscription to the Microsoft store, has nothing to do with Steam. You get a bunch of good games like Metro Exodus and Outer Worlds.
  11. Scully

Cheap Gaming

Just spent 1 dollah on Halo collection on Microsoft store. Almost made the mistake of buying it on steam.
  12. Scully

Upcoming games you nitpicky ****bags look forward to ***** about in the future.

Adorno said:
    It will also tell the story of Tyler’s life as a trans man. The developer worked closely with LGBTQ media advocacy group GLAAD to help craft the character.

Oh yeah, that sounds almost as interesting as time travelling.
  13. Scully

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Are enemies equally aggressive when fighting in groups or less so in fear of striking their allies. Could be a cluster**** if they go full aggro.
  14. Scully

-Underrail- Fallout 1-2 meet Metro

"Review" of the game
  15. Scully

Far Cry Primal and the Far Cry with co-ops are pretty awesome.
  16. Scully

The Surge, Sci fi Dark souls

Sequel coming out in September and apparently has directional blocking among other things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0glfwYT4IZk
  17. Scully

-Underrail- Fallout 1-2 meet Metro

Combat speed can be increased by up to 1000% and regular game speed by 2-3x (it doesn't say exactly). Basically it's nowhere near as slow as it used to be.

Oh and they added a map system a couple of years back.
  18. Scully

I spent a while practicing the combat, but eventually learned that: Enemies can and will perfect parry you, which cannot be avoided. But a clinch cannot be lost if you have the strength nor can it be countered in any way. That really killed any interest I had in becoming proficient at the combat.
  19. Scully

Picked this game up on sale and played through maybe 75% of it a while back. First thing I encountered after the tutorial bit was a massacred group of knights in the forest. Equipped the plate armour+weapon and proceeded to clinch my way through the rest of the game.
Back
Top Bottom