Search results for query: *

• Users: dryhte
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Top tier troops distribution among lords

Hi people. I don't know if everyone else notices this in their games, but in most (if not all?) of my games (at least since the last version) I noticed the following thing: certain types of top tier troops are a lot more rare than others. For example, Rhodok lords can have many Sergeants and...
  2. gfx card required to play at fullHD?

Hi guys... I just ordered a 1920x1080 monitor (they're getting sooooo cheap :)  => Dell S2309W). I want the extra screen real estate for work, but if possible I would like to game at native resolution too... Does any of you guys play M&B at full 1080p resolution, and if so, what graphic card...
  3. Shield sometimes doesn't work?

Hi people... I tend to fight (at least with my current character) with a 2hander and a bow, and have a biggish shield on my back. As such, I haven't used it too often and so what I'm going to say might not surprise most of you who use shields more often. Still, it strikes me as very, very odd...
  4. rebellion - when does it end?

Hi guys, This is the second time I play 'claimant rebellion', but the first time I actually manage to conquer all of the usurper's lands (and then some). I'm supporting Dustum Khan (or what's his name), and I conquered all of the Khanate, and half of Vaegirs, and some of Nords, but the...
  5. Differences between the native bows?

Hi guys, I remember a topic floating around which gave quite detailed information about the different bows in native. I searched, but couldn't find the topic. Anyone care to point me in the right direction or post the information again? What I'm actually looking at is this: - stats of all...
  6. New version not mentioned on front page

I wonder why the 'News' and 'Download' pages haven't been changed yet to inform visitors of the latest version. Apparently, the only way to get to download v. 1.003 is via the forum. Also, the Mount&Blade logo has changed in v. 1.003, but this change is not reflected on the Taleworlds website.
  7. Calradian economy

Hi guys, Does anyone know how the economy in Calradia works? (makro economy) For example, does raiding villages and destroying caravans weaken an enemy lord's economy, does capturing castles weaken an enemy lord's economy or influence the enemy kingdom as a whole,... Inversely, does it help...
  8. Upgrade paths

Hi guys, I've been wondering for some time what the upgrade paths for bandits are in version .960... Does anyone know of a page that sums up all upgrade paths in one page? I haven't found one yet. I've become quite familiar with the Swadian, Vaegir and Nord upgrade paths (currently playing as...
  9. BUG: version .955 - +200k exp in 3 seconds!

Hi guys, a bit of background: I am playing version .955 as an upgrade of .953 (nothing before that). I started a new campaing in .955. I was a 'rebel' championing the Swadian throne pretendent. After some battles, I managed to capture the Swadian king Harlaus, and while resting after that...
Back
Top Bottom