Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Major gameplay problem..Need Help

Nice it worked out! OP I think you should change thread name so it reads like this:
    "[Solved] Major gameplay problem..Need Help"
  2. Resolved Does this game have GPU memory leak problems?

VRAM is video ram, sounds like you ran out of normal RAM.. and yes the game do have a memory leak for ram (not vram)
  3. Resolved Memory leak: RAM does not unload after simulation (battles, visiting cities, villages etc.)

Sadly unable to reproduce, even tried to move the game to my other SSD with version 1.0.10. Have anyone else had more success?
  4. Need More Info RAM lock with every new load

This is not a new bug, I've made a post about it almost a week ago.
  5. Resolved Memory leak: RAM does not unload after simulation (battles, visiting cities, villages etc.)

Beta branch brought some significant increase in overall performance, unfortunately the ram leak is still alive and strong

Thanks for reporting, was wondering this myself as I've yet to get around to test it.
    Edit: Added beta branch to the list of versions in the first post.
  6. Need More Info Intel processors are underpreforming

Read that some guy noticed that his intel cpu only used one core, apparently a setting in windows 10 was the fault.
  7. Resolved Memory leak: RAM does not unload after simulation (battles, visiting cities, villages etc.)

Personal experience so far is that the 3 last patches, 1.0.8, 9 and 10, increased overall performance but the memory leak is still there.

ps: fx 6300 + gtx 1050ti + 16gb ram
    Updated my first post. I've noticed this as well. Hopefully the memory leak is solved in the coming weeks (or days)!
  8. Need More Info Poor performance, stuttering

I'm almost using the same setup as you. Did you run out of RAM while it began to stutter? Check task manager performance tab next time it starts to stutter and report back what you find.

I'm only running at 60 fps maybe that could be the issue? Try to lower this?
  9. Resolved First Trade Skill Removes Trading Comparsion.

There's a workaround on the reddit if you dare use 3:rd part modifications
  10. Resolved Memory leak: RAM does not unload after simulation (battles, visiting cities, villages etc.)

I've noticed the game running more smoothly before the memory limit is reached so that's cool.
  11. Resolved Memory leak: RAM does not unload after simulation (battles, visiting cities, villages etc.)

so, what did you do in those 30 mins?
    Fighting, trading, went into town 'n bought a brewery, more fighting, went to a keep and played a board-game.
  12. Resolved Memory leak: RAM does not unload after simulation (battles, visiting cities, villages etc.)

Good to hear that majority of the leaks are fixed. We will be sending more batches of improvements which will reduce the overall CPU and GPU memory usage. Meanwhile, we are also working for the non-memory related spikes and overall performance right now. Hopefully the game will feel much smoother with every optimization patch. Hope you have fun!
    Great news that you are on it! The memory leak is still here sadly:

This is from playing about 30 min. So it's (depending on what your character does in-game) more or less the same as before.
  13. Resolved Extreme stuttering and lag spikes

It's not your pc mate, it seems to be a memory hog issue this game has, but the devs are aware and trying to fix it.
    As problemsolver said. 8 GB ram is simply not enough right now, but once this issue is fixed you should be good with 8 GB.
    Only thing you can do is trying to close as many unused applications as possible, browser, spotify, discord etc.. there's even some tricks to make steam use less RAM, here's a guide that goes more into depth how you can do to try and make it work: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2042163413
  14. Resolved Memory leak: RAM does not unload after simulation (battles, visiting cities, villages etc.)

Is this also what would cause the CPU to go at 100%?
    Intel processors seem to have some issues running the game, if you're using one that could be why..
  15. Resolved Very bad performance similar on any settings

Sound like an issue with RAM, but don't know because you didn't post your computer specs
  16. Need More Info Intel processors are underpreforming

Someone said in linked thread that the game only used 1 core, he also runs intel. A developer answered in this post how you view and change CPU cores used, maybe this could work as a work-around? https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...nd-medium-settings.405377/page-2#post-9310947
  17. Resolved Memory leak: RAM does not unload after simulation (battles, visiting cities, villages etc.)

Is there are workaround to this for the time being? Lets get our heads together
    So far I've only been able to solve it by restarting before 90% of my RAM is used. After that point the page file starts being used. I'd love to hear if anyone have another suggestion.
  18. Resolved Memory leak: RAM does not unload after simulation (battles, visiting cities, villages etc.)

Yup i confirm, i have windows 10 and i have the problem too ^^
    I talk with a dev here if you want Dratgon, using you screen for exemple

Dont know if it's the same leak as you but it's seems so, on the fact that the game become more and more laggy for me
    Thanks I'll add the tag (edit: dosen't seem to be possible, I'll edit my post i stead). You can reference to images or this posts, that is okay!

Yeah I used RAMMap to take a look and see what all was being cached in RAM and it's basically everything. I think it's being loaded in such a way that windows doesn't know it's OK to unload it. The longer the game is running and the more assets it calls on and loads in the worse it gets. I have 16GB of RAM and the game has used up all of it on me (commit size of 12GB). This forces the normal OS stuff that is cached in there on standby into the pagefile on your HDD which is way way way slower than RAM which is why the whole computer bogs down and runs like garbage even after the game is closed. Once you start doing other things it starts moving it from the pagefile back into RAM but that takes a few minutes.
    We came to the same conclusion then :smile: (read page 19 in media)
  19. Resolved Memory leak: RAM does not unload after simulation (battles, visiting cities, villages etc.)

Not sure if this RAM issue is for win 7 only or win 10 as well. If someone with windows 10 confirms this issue I'll add that to the tags as well
Back
Top Bottom