Search results for query: *

• Users: Geoseogan
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Geoseogan

Is it possible to start a faction on this mod?

It appears I can't besiege factions, that I have a low relation with, on my own, and rather, I need to be in an existing faction to start sieges.  I also noticed that when I lost my marshalship, I had no option to rebel and was forced to take the option to accept 200 gold coins. Is it, at all...
  2. Geoseogan

Enlisted in a Lord's army but yet I am a lord myself

Hello, I am having a relatively big issue here.  In my notes, it says I am enlisted in Count Kantar's army.  However, one day he was captured in a battle I fought alongside him in and I was left on my own.  I gathered an army, did a ton of stuff, even became a lord in the same faction as Count...
  3. Geoseogan

How to disable automatic couched lance?

How do I disable the automatic couched lance?  I don't see it in the in-game camp menu settings.
  4. Geoseogan

What banners aren't being used by the AI?

Hello, I am wondering what banners aren't being used by an AI lord.  I like to use my own banner, and I don't like seeing an AI lord with the same banner as me. Thanks! Jared
  5. Geoseogan

The Cavaliers Guild (name subject to change)

(coat of arms work in progress) This is the published rough draft. The Cavaliers Guild is for honorable men.  With their quixotic courtship and their passion for doing what is right, they positively influence the realm of [Nova? Great Divide? Calradia?] That said, your mastery in any other...
  6. Geoseogan

Petty Kingdoms

Hello, I think it would be just absolutely awesome if petty kingdoms were also included, like the petty kingdoms in Wales (Gwynedd, Powys-Wenwynwyn, etc.)  You already have some petty kingdoms such as Aragon in Iberia, but what about the petty kingdoms in other places?  Yeah, they would be weak...
  7. Geoseogan

PW: Kingdom of Gwynedd

I am Emyr Gwynedd, king of the Kingdom of Gwynedd, or in PW, lord of the House of Gwynedd.  This thread is to establish ourselves as a registered faction (somehow, someway) for PW Nova NA and Luna's Ever Realm Hardcore RP. Below is our banner (a basic one made by me, sorry about this banner, it...
  8. Geoseogan

Which banners are not being used by an NPC lord?

Hello, I like to use my own banner on Mount and Blade and I was able to figure out which banners were being used and which weren't in-game, but this mod has way too many lords, and I was able to narrow down which ones weren't being used (the wiki for native lords and their banners is out...
  9. Geoseogan

Why should I download this mod?

If the creator of this mod can't make a tidy forum and won't use sticky threads and lacks organization, requiring the user to search for wanted threads (i.e screenshots/media thread), then why should I bother wasting time to download and install a mod that might be just as crappy as this forum? ...
  10. Geoseogan

Mercenary Available

Hello everyone!  I present myself as a not-bad mercenary!  I am already a member of a regiment, so I may not be able to make it to all events (I don't know the new event schedule).  However, I am available most of the time after work on weekends! What I have to offer: -I will help out teammates...
  11. Geoseogan

Major Crash

First, about 50 players crashed.  I'm guessing they weren't using DX7, which my friends also crashed and kept crashing.  Then the server went down.  :cry: What's going on?  I have a screenshot of my bank if our banks get reset, thank goodness I took a screenie of it.
  12. Geoseogan

Roman banner?

Will there be a banner for the Romanii faction?  If there's not one in the process of being made yet or if there's already one set aside for the next update, could I submit a few banners?  I've made one banner before on Mount and Blade: Warband on vanilla for my SP campaign, though it's very...
  13. Geoseogan

Camel Refund

I lost my camel as it went ascending into heaven in the middle of the ocean.  That camel was 3,100 gold, and I wasted 30 minutes trying not to lose it on many bugged out ships.  I also had to relog because my ship in Pella crashed on the edge when it was leaving the docks, and I was turning.  So...
  14. Geoseogan

Quick Money Making Guide

So, you're new to this mod and would like to know a quick way to make money!  Here is my mini guide.  I discovered this method when I was trying to craft a cart horse but didn't have the materials and saw the sell price of wood planks, a whopping good amount per individual plank!  Images are in...
  15. Geoseogan

What is the Hero role in cRPG?

It's been a long time since I've played cRPG (since August, 2013) and I forgot if they had a forum or not.  I noticed there's a character role called "Hero", what does that do on cRPG?  No stupid responses please, only serious ones (I'm afraid I'm gonna get trolled with this question with a...
  16. Geoseogan

Achievements question

Hey, I'm wondering if screwing around with cheats enabled after it was previously disabled ruin chances of that game receiving any achievements.  So what I did was log out, got on and configured cheats to on, I then went into a battle and knocked out one enemy, then one ally, then all allies and...
  17. Geoseogan

New section: shouts

It's the animation menu, correct?  So, I was thinking that we could have a new section under the animation menu called "shouts."  You know how when you press "war cry" your character will say "Kill them all!" or "Damn you!"?  Well, I think it's hilarious when they say "Damn you!" and there's...
  18. Geoseogan

Serf life and the "ghettoness" of Praven

Serf life in Persistent World is very interesting.  Serf life in Persistent World involves being ran over on a daily basis, getting shot in the middle of battlefields, falling off castle walls and having your friend come save you, and being flown across the map from someone's cart.  Man, this...
  19. Geoseogan

Two cents/a little rant/forewarning players for a badmin -- Nexus NA

I'm just a bit upset and I'm going to post my two cents on the NA server and keep track of "badmins", if anyone knows of any others, please message me or post below.  I'm complaining about the admin on the Nexus NA server, his in-game name is Splintert.  He hasn't broken any rules and I'm not...
  20. Geoseogan

RDMer- MrAdrianPl (or is it P1?) at around 2:00 - 2:20/25 PM CST Server: NexusNA

So I was mining at some mines, and two guys come by.  They were awfully suspicious.  One of them RDM'd me, he first started by hitting my horse and then killing it (which is why there's a pack on the ground in the background) and the other I think stole the iron from the pack. Screenshot 1...
Back
Top Bottom