Search results for query: *

1. ThefightingLegion

Is this possible?

How the hell did he do this is this a hack bug or something? Sorry if this is wrong thread to be posting in but any one have a clue how he does this? This is commander battle. http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/616176504108664960/9A3CA0FD2DDB0FBB54DB14F093D49357941DA8AE/
  2. ThefightingLegion

Garrison isnt increasing :(

So I went to my town and I wanted it to recruit troops for their garrison because I like to keep my elite soldiers in my company :P So I went to the garrison and then I did recruitment and I'm recruiting swadian sentinel, swadian mercenary, swadian billmen and swadian sergeant. I went to the...
  3. ThefightingLegion

Battle size?

How do I modify battle size? I changed it in rgl_config and nothing happens its still 150 :( Do I need to download battle sizer mod? Im about to have this awesome battle with 700+ troops and I want my archers to be on a hill raining down fire arrows (fire arrows are AWESOME!!!) while my...
  4. ThefightingLegion

Crash?

When I was joining a server I crashed as soon as I joined, it was compatible (Halloween wars) I also ticked and unticked the load textures on demand and tried directx7 and 9 and it still didn't work? How do I resolve this? EDIT: I have Windows 7 home premium and 64-bit hope this info helps :D
  5. ThefightingLegion

Runtime error crash?

Hey! I was playing in a server then all of a sudden I crash somehow then it said runtime error and sometimes when im playing my warband would stop working resulting in a crash. Any help? (I do have Load textures on demand, my textures is 10, antialiasing is off, my shadow quality is high)
Back
Top Bottom