Search results for query: *

1. 32nd (Cornwall) Regiment of Foot

wiener_snitzel said:
    is this a joke  ? lol

I don't think it looks like a joke to me, looks like someone is trying to play the damn game for once.

Gerrel, are you EU or NA
  2. Party Size?!?

It would be better if a higher tier troop took more  capacity spaces, instead of lowering it.

For example, if I had an army (83/84) , and my veiger marksman leveled up and required more space, it should changed to 84/84, instead of 83/83.

Would make it a whole less confusing. Thanks for your help!
  3. Party Size?!?

Hiya, Sometimes my party size can be 84, then it suddenly drops to 74. Any ideas why? Thanks :)
  4. Zendar Tavern Bug

Tvaern keeperdoesn't spawn behind counter, but instead upstairs. Also, Kradius isn't in the Tavern. But apart from that, the game is great!
  5. Wound Healing

Okay then, thanks for your help everyone :smile:
  6. Wound Healing

Thank you for your response, how do I know if the wound is permanent?
  7. Deal with Touble makers

The quest Speak with the troublemakers in Cantwaraburh, there are no notes for it and when I look for the guy at noon, he isn't anywhere. Any help?
  8. Wound Healing

Hi Everyone <3 I was playing this Mod today (loving it) when I realised I was injured durin a battle, and it decreased my strength level. Two Questions about this. 1. Is this permanent? 2. If it isn't how do I regain my strength? Thanks in advance, Guzzo :)
  9. What pissed you off today v. IV

I can't ****ing download the patch for Light and Darkness. It's still in Mandarin/English/Number language.
  10. Is this mod still working to download and use with current Warband version?

It doesn't need to be updated to 1.158. Light and Darkness is pretty compatible with both versions.
  11. Language fix?

My patch goes directly here and doesn't edit any of the files. I'm not sure if it wasn't compressed correctly or something.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2qbey2s&s=5#.UjjtdMbrwsY
  12. Is this mod still working to download and use with current Warband version?

I heard a rumor horse armour was glitched because of it, but it seems to work fine for me.

I recently tried to patch, but it doesn't seem to be working. The menu screen says its at 1.40, but the game is still buggy and in mandarin. Any help?
  13. Language fix?

I installed the patch but it still is bugged. the menu screen has changed to saying it is currently 1.4, but the game is still bugged and sometimes in mandarin. I'm really frustrated at this point.
  14. Language fix?

Thank you very much for the link. :smile: I am very appreciative.
  15. Best way to repair?

So the blocks are the best? Thanks for your help!
  16. Language fix?

It won't allow me to download the patch on nexus. It says that I the owner has set it as hidden.
  17. Language fix?

I just downloaded the mod, and I have the latest version of Warband. So all I have to do is patch it?
  18. Language fix?

Hiya Everyone, So I just download this Mod. Looks great so far apart from one small problem.... The text is a little buggy. It sometimes reverts to Mandarin, or other times doesn't say the dialog at all and instead replaces it with things like "Guy Story 1". Another bug I saw was that the...
Back
Top Bottom