Search results for query: *

• Users: Varalir
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Varalir

Tips on how to boost your gaming experience/computer quality.

Hey peeps. I bought my self a new computer a year ago. It could run good games for that year. Really proud. Now Warhammer Total war is out and the framerate is bad. The game won't tune lower than medium quality and it still has a little shakiness to it. Thing is, it's smooth some times, then it...
  2. Varalir

Touchscreen device technical support

I think this topic could be useful with the ever increasing popularity with the iPhone/pad Winphone/pad and android. Also I couldn't find one for myself. And I trust none better than the great people of Taleworlds to help my disastrous problem. Hill Climb Racing no longer works. I had the...
  3. Varalir

OLD GAME FOR ME AND GIRLFRIEND TO LAN

Hey you guys. I'm looking for the perfect game that me and my girlfriend can play. The only catch is that it has to be old for we have crappy computers as of this moment. So any games welcome besides fps. Already tried minecraft, I'm tired of that. Any help appreciated. Something simple (but...
  4. Varalir

Battery and charger cable isse

I'm not the best at computers, or anything that has to do with things not getting destroyed a couple of years ahead of time because I'm lazy and sitting at a table with my computer in front of me isn't my most comfortable way to sit because I'm tall. So I lie in the sofa or bed with it either at...
Back
Top Bottom