Search results for query: *

1. Lengua Muerta

Looking for Mod [FOUND: Mount and Empire]

I'd firstly like to apologize; I didn't want to open a new and a not-so-useful thread, but I just couldn't find what I was looking for. I've recently acquired Warband, and immediately began looking for Mods to play. One day I was wandering around, and wasn't paying much attention, when I...
  2. Lengua Muerta

Question about the Era, actually.

So, I've just recently found out there are both Prussian Schuetzen [Schützen] and Jaegers. As far as I know, or as I understand it, they're basically the same troop; both performing skirmish tactics and having a Jaeger Rifle as equipment. I ask: What's the difference between them in-game, beside...
  3. Lengua Muerta

Necro'ing posts is not fun..

.. and thus I create this one to ask you, the M&B: WB community members: What about Thel's Facepack? Wandering around the forum, and eager to improve my gameplay experience with some Mods, I found such thread. I really liked it, but couldn't download it because it seems the file's down. Not...
  4. Lengua Muerta

Little help over here!

Yes, another newbie question. Sorry. I was wandering around the M&B: WB forum and began to read several topics at the Warlord's Den. While at so, I found a couple of posts that linked to several Mods and mini-Mods for WB, and they really caught my eye -- especifically, the following...
  5. Lengua Muerta

Praise, short story, newbie question and regular question

So, I've been playing Mount&Blade for a while now. Awesome game. I just hope I had a better PC to play WB  :roll: I also downloaded two fantastic mods [so far!]: 1866: Western Mod and 1257 Edition, both kickass in my opinion. I've been playing the last the most -because it's such an epic mod-...
  6. Lengua Muerta

You might have seen this question a lot of times before, but...

...is this Mod dead? So, there was I, before my computer after being dumped by my (ex)girlfriend, looking for something interesting to do. Actually, I was looking for new games to play, as I never had the chance to really play when I was often called 'boyfriend', and now I found myself with...
Back
Top Bottom