Defenders of Faith (3) 11 : 5 (1) Vestmar Dominion

E61DA07938A6F175CD4CFDC34472BB87B6FF20C1

C350828C5333DA880F638FC0C7FF56C358D9085C

99FC13CB85AC89F55F4CEB1535A41CF0302C8F17

2B7641ABE3FBBE3E2BCE88647B3A9936898A3811

Edit: Apologies for the wrong screenshot, now corrected
  2. The_Great_White

End of a story

While our clans didn't spend that much time together, we value you as one of the closest, from the BEAST tourney to the multiclan battles, it's sad to see friends go so all we can say is thank you for everything you did and fairwell, maybe we'll cross paths once again in the future :smile:
  3. The_Great_White

[BEAST 8] Division E Week 4

The Beast Match SofV vs DoF cannot be played today because the TW servers do not work. Also an appointment next week Monday to Saturday is not possible because many players of SofV have late service or night shift. An early start of DoF is not possible because some players come from different time zones. We would play the match on Sunday the 14.08. / catch up. I ask if we can extend the tunier by a week?
    Can confirm this, if the tournament is extended by a full week, we'd gladly appreciate it
  4. The_Great_White

Same thing atm for DoF and SoV, it is very unlikely that TW fixes that tonight so we could extend the tourney by one week to solve all problems
  5. The_Great_White

Defenders of Fish vs. Souls of Valhalla ("deliverance, why you've ever forgotten me") takes place on Sunday at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CEST
  6. The_Great_White

[Beast 8] Rosters

Player Addition

Team Name: Defenders of Fish
    Name of player(s):

7. The_Great_White

[BEAST 8] Division E week 3

Defenders of Fish (3) 11 : 5 (1) Reino de Hispania
    D25317B7F686A6403E7AE16BC6D08DD1C5A41B6C

2A96AE649EABA0C4178362C3F2DF78EDF2827162

1255A9BE22530B3849EDDDEFE746C3BB47AA7572

76FDE6F8C93BCCE94EB1523119C6C35CC255147F

GG WP, thanks alot for the match!
  8. The_Great_White

[Beast 8] Rosters

Player Addition

Name of player(s):

9. The_Great_White

[Beast 8] Rosters

Player Removal

Name of player(s):

10. The_Great_White

[BEAST 8] Division E week 3

DoF vs. RDH will take place on Sunday at 17:00 GMT / 19:00 CEST
  11. The_Great_White

[Beast 8] Rosters

Player Addition
    Name of player(s):

12. The_Great_White

[Beast 8] Rosters

Player Addition

Name of player(s):

13. The_Great_White

[Beast 8] Rosters

Player Addition

Name of player(s):

14. The_Great_White

[BEAST 8] Division E Week 1

DR Acedia & Gods of War vs. Defenders of Fish takes place on Sunday, 19:30 GMT / 20:30 CEST
  15. The_Great_White

[Beast 8] Rosters

Player Addition

Name of player(s):

16. The_Great_White

[Beast 8] Suggestions

In the linked ruleset (from BEAST #3, so I appreciate it if any of the admins could do the intended update of the ruleset to it's current standard, whatever that may be) it says:

§ 15 Player Names & Tags

(1) Players must play with the name they are signed up under in the team roster.
    (2) The team must wear the team tag (through the clan system and Steam) that is used in the roster thread.
    (3) Team tags must be unique.
    (4) Players must be 'online' on Steam during a match.

Number 2 seems to origin from a time where you could only play clanmatches while everyone is in the same ingame clan (if I remember correctly). Now that people from different clans or even without a clan can play matches together via the clan system, I suggest changing the rule to the following:
    "The team must wear the team tag through Steam that is used in the roster thread"
  17. The_Great_White

New Season of Beast?

@Aeronwen Just ignore the barking dogs. Hope to see new tourney soon.
    +1
  18. The_Great_White

New Season of Beast?

Yes, can't wait to deploy our amazing KoH-shieldwall in BEAST. Joke of course, my team is eager to jump into div E-D for next tournament :party:
    Can't wait to see it! :smile: Lemme know if you're up for a training match!
  19. The_Great_White

[WLL] Discussion & Suggestion Thread

You have an entire week to play your official. The following week you will have Good Friday (bank holiday in Ireland unsure about other countries), a normal Saturday holiday wise, Easter Sunday which is a holiday, and then a Monday bank holiday.

I understand that people will be using some of these holidays to do something other than playing Warband but I personally feel you still have more than enough time to play your official on one of the days of Easter Weekend.

wtf u going on a 4 day egg hunt with the easter bunny or something?
    How about families going on vacation? Father's and mother's travelling with their kids? I thought we passed the time when gamers were seen as Nerds sitting 24/7 in their basement

Atleast give us a full week, which is 7 days...
Back
Top Bottom